[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

I actually have them just 2 spots from each other. but Matthews is the 2 spots ahead. 49'ers are letting people pass on them this year and Matthews upside is higher in my eyes.

I've been leaning this way as well. I have more faith in Foles than I do in Locker.

Thanks for the help!

Thought of another question for you. What are your current thoughts on Joique Bell and Carlos Hyde? Bell overall has been under performing, and now has a lingering knee issue that was present prior to the preseason. Hydes usage is fairly uncertain, although he appears to be getting more touches and has a favorable match this week specifically.

I guess the bigger question goes beyond this week, Bell or Hyde on a standard, non ppr roster? Or is that too soon as well. I mean most things point to Bell bUT hard to say.

Edited by yaWgnorW

Hi KK, how your team last week? i won again and now 2-1 . This is my line up this week for 10 team non PPR

QB: Matthew Stafford

WRs: Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, Alshon Jeffrey

RBs: Lamar Miller, CJ Spliller

TE: Niles Paul

Flex: Jeremy Maclin

Flex: Victor Cruz

Bench: Arian Foster, Shane Vereen, Joique, Knile Davis, Emmanuel Sanders

My RBs are weak, so i am not sure who should I drop to pick Ryan Matthew, K Moreno or I Crowell fo ROS ? Thanks

Thanks for all the advice HK! Having some difficulties in my second league...

I should be 2-1, but can't seem to catch a break in my Local #2 and I am still on The Schnide.

• I picked up Cousins last week, but put in Brady at the last minute. (So heads up, I am playing Cousins so Brady is a lock for 300 yards and 2 TDs on Monday.)

• I benched Sproles and Marshall two weeks ago and they both went off, put them back in and they do nothing.

• I bench Reggie Bush for Sproles this week and Bush has is best outing.

• Witten is killing me. Dwayne Allen...Jared Cook (bye), maybe ...but really?

Threw a couple trades out there, nothing back yet. I don't think I could do worse if I was trying. So who do I start? Team 2 in my sig - starters in bold.

ANY help would be much appreciated but my Biggest questions:

Steve Smith vs Andre Johnson (Smith returning to Carolina...)

Sproles vs Bush

P.S. Also in Local 1 (PPR) do I sit Wayne for Tate?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Skarzon

Would you dothis?

I give up Bernard, Patterson and niles paul

I get lacy,  gronk and quick

My team:

Cutler

Bernard,  j. Bell,  blue,  mid

D. Thomas,  Welker,  Patterson,  Wheaton,  j. Brown,  Allen Robinson

Paul, d. Allen

Half point ppr,  6 pts td, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving,  6 pt bonus @ 150 yards rushing / receiving,  1 pt per 25 return yards

As always, thanks for your opinion

Would you dothis?

I get lacy,  gronk and quick

My team:

Cutler

Bernard,  j. Bell,  blue,  mid

D. Thomas,  Welker,  Patterson,  Wheaton,  j. Brown,  Allen Robinson

Paul, d. Allen

Half point ppr,  6 pts td, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving,  6 pt bonus @ 150 yards rushing / receiving,  1 pt per 25 return yards

What's up Kite!

Wanted to get your opinion on who to start. 1PPR

Gore or MJD (providing he plays). And

Boldin or Allen Robinson at Flex

Thanks again!!

Hows it going man,

I would push Gore back out there. I think he does better for you this week. I expect RB2 numbers from him.

I have Boldin going banannas this week. Philly speeds the game up which means the 49'er offense will look better. also the Philly defense is giving up 20.3 points per game in PPR leagues to teams 2nd WR. Crabtree is the number 1 so I like those numbers for Boldin.

Thought of another question for you. What are your current thoughts on Joique Bell and Carlos Hyde? Bell overall has been under performing, and now has a lingering knee issue that was present prior to the preseason. Hydes usage is fairly uncertain, although he appears to be getting more touches and has a favorable match this week specifically.

I guess the bigger question goes beyond this week, Bell or Hyde on a standard, non ppr roster? Or is that too soon as well. I mean most things point to Bell bUT hard to say.

For the season I think I would hold Bell. Bush has shown to be more injury prone than Gore and a injury will be what makes either a solid player.

Hi KK, how your team last week? i won again and now 2-1 . This is my line up this week for 10 team non PPR

QB: Matthew Stafford

WRs: Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown, Alshon Jeffrey

RBs: Lamar Miller, CJ Spliller

TE: Niles Paul

Flex: Jeremy Maclin

Flex: Victor Cruz

Bench: Arian Foster, Shane Vereen, Joique, Knile Davis, Emmanuel Sanders

My RBs are weak, so i am not sure who should I drop to pick Ryan Matthew, K Moreno or I Crowell fo ROS ? Thanks

Did solid last week, thanks for asking.

I would not drop any of them for those guys unless you have to because of byes.

Thanks for all the advice HK! Having some difficulties in my second league...

I should be 2-1, but can't seem to catch a break in my Local #2 and I am still on The Schnide.

• I picked up Cousins last week, but put in Brady at the last minute. (So heads up, I am playing Cousins so Brady is a lock for 300 yards and 2 TDs on Monday.)

• I benched Sproles and Marshall two weeks ago and they both went off, put them back in and they do nothing.

• I bench Reggie Bush for Sproles this week and Bush has is best outing.

• Witten is killing me. Dwayne Allen...Jared Cook (bye), maybe ...but really?

Threw a couple trades out there, nothing back yet. I don't think I could do worse if I was trying. So who do I start? Team 2 in my sig - starters in bold.

ANY help would be much appreciated but my Biggest questions:

Steve Smith vs Andre Johnson (Smith returning to Carolina...)

Sproles vs Bush

P.S. Also in Local 1 (PPR) do I sit Wayne for Tate?

Thanks in advance!

No problem Skarzon,

I would go Steve Smith myself this weeek. Carolina is not doing a good job on teams number 1 WR's and this particular WR has something to prove.

Despite Sproles stats I still do not trust him. I would put Bush out who should get some recieving yards this week go along with whatever he can put on the ground. I just think both have upside but Sproles downside is bigger.

I been tooting Tate this week to everyone. but 1 of the guys I have doing better is Wayne. I think Wayne has his best game of the year. to bad you could not start them both.

Yeah the season is a roller coaster ride. keep grinding it out as it is a long season.

Would you dothis?

I get lacy, gronk and quick

My team:

Cutler

Bernard, j. Bell, blue, mid

D. Thomas, Welker, Patterson, Wheaton, j. Brown, Allen Robinson

Paul, d. Allen

Half point ppr, 6 pts td, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pt bonus @ 150 yards rushing / receiving, 1 pt per 25 return yards

No I would not. Bernard is doing his job and Lacy is not.

Ive been offered wes welker for cordarelle patterson. What do you think? There is also an possible trade option for romo and darren sproles for my monte ball. Please give your opinion?

I would keep Patterson myself. I don't trust Welker does not get another concussion and he is 3rd on their WR chart now with Sanders doing the job.

I would keep Ball. his 1st 2 games were not great but they were not duds. and in this offense his upside is to the moon. plus getting Romo is like getting a waiver wire pickup the way he has played.

Martin just has so much more upside I would have to grab him over Jackson. I like Jackson more for this week(barely), but Martin could be what you been looking for with all your bad luck as far as season long. and maybe he won't end up in jail either. : )

Appreciated. One more brain-picker on this topic:

What's your view on Sankey? I haven't seen a single clip of him yet; just know that he had pretty good buzz draft time (fantasy, not actual NFL), disappeared first 2 weeks, and now being floated again.

Miller may or may not go back to #2 when Moreno is healthy and returns. Is his value at that point enough to remain stabled? Or is Sankey poised for primary back duty for the Titans by then?

Edit: hope this new development gets in before you start doing your answers; there's a very good chance I could trade F Jackson and my defense for CJ Spiller. Where would CJ rank in comparison to D Martin, FJax, Sankey, and L Miller?

Edited by sksmith

Standard Scoring League

Someone in my league dropped AP and I tried to grab him but I wasn't able to. Instead, the guy who got him dropped Moreno. I have Knile Davis on my bench, do I drop him for Moreno? I have Lamar Miller as well so I can sit Moreno for a few weeks until he's healthy. I'm pretty low on the WW so I'm not sure if I'll even get him but I think it's a great idea.

My backs are

D Martin

T Richardson

L Miller

I Crowell

S Jackson

If I don't get Moreno, some other options to grab this week are:

M Ingram (is it worth it to stash him until he's healthy?)

B Quick

J Forsett (Both PIT RB's absolutely crushed Carolina's D last week so I have a feeling Balti's RB's will do the same)

A Hawkins (Pretty consistent receiver so far, just needs to find the end zone)

J Kerley (I'm like him a lot. If that TD vs GB doesn't get called back because Rex called timeout, this dude is top

Also, who do you like better? T Rich or R Wayne this week at flex. I also have Luck at QB.

I think Wayne is due for a big game but I also think the Colts running game can tear up Tennessee's D. It's just a matter of which back gets the big play, Bradshaw or Richardson. It's been Bradshaw so far but it's only a matter of time before he goes down. I like both of them this week but my gut is telling me Richardson. What do you think?

How do you feel about PIT D/ST vs Tampa Bay?

I know they're pretty banged up but they have TB, JAC, and CLE over the next 3 weeks. I have 49ers D but I can't play them against Philly. I had Lions D/ST starting this week but I dropped them (regret?) for PIT because I love the Steelers' match ups coming up.

What do you think?