[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Who do you prefer ROS - Murray or Lynch?

Also

Do I drop Knile Davis for Vereen for my flex spot for this week? I also have Vernon Davis on my bench to put in at flex.

League rewards plays over 40 yards, .1ppr, bonuses for 100,150,200 yard games

I trust Lynch as he has shown he can make it a whole season. Murray is a stud though and I would play him over Lynch while he is healthy (although I am sure if you have them both you are using them both).

Being it is a 1PPR I would cut Davis for Vereen. people are forgetting Vereen in PPR leagues little to quickly it seems.to bad noone else to cut besides Davis though as Charles is starting to look like the Charles that always had us (fantasy footballers)scared before last year.

I like Vernon Davis as a TE. but not as a FLEX. who else can you use? if Golden Tate is for some reason out there I think he is in for a good game this week. I know he is owned in most but I see him on waivers here and there.

I couldn't fix the font size sorry...

I need to pick your brain on my two big money leagues, I will break them up in two separate posts.

Here is a breakdown of the roster/scoring, this is a PPR league. We have one FLEX spot where we can flex ANYONE on our bench, QBs and match based DEF’s are the way to go for these flexs:

QB – Have to have 3 on your roster, must start 2.

Standard scoring with bonuses for 400 and 500 yard passing games. 1 pt. for 10 completions and 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

RB - Have to have 4 on your roster, must start 3.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard rushing games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

WR - Have to have 4 on your roster, must start 3.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard receiving games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

TE - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard receiving games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

K - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

1.0 bonus point(s) each 10 additional yards in length, starting with 10 yard scores.

6.0 bonus point(s) each 50 additional yards in length, starting with 50 yard scores. 25.0 bonus point(s) for a 63 or more yard score

DEF - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

Standard scoring with 20 pt. bonus for shutout, 10 pt. for 1-10 points allowed, 5pt. for 11-20 allowed, 2pt. for 21-28 allowed, -10 pt. for 45+ allowed.

3 pt. for sacks, 2 pt. forced fumble and 2 pt. fumble recovery

10 pt. for safety, 5 pt. blocked field goal/punt

Here is my current roster:

QB – Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Derek Carr

Manning is on a bye this week and I will be relying on Philip Rivers and Derek Carr. I have 9th pick on the waiver wire this week and I am 99.9% sure Bortles and Bridgewater will be gone. Seeing as this is a 10-team league and 30 QBs have to be on the rosters the only QBs available prior to this week’s injuries/benching was Austin Davis and Stanton/Palmer. So the teams that had Henne, McCown, and Cassel will be searching the waiver wire. Kirk Cousins is gone before you ask. The guy who has Henne is waiver order #10 so I will be able to grab a QB before him. I already asked you in a previous post on who I should be targeting and you liked Austin Davis. Because I need a starter this week due to Manning’s bye, I will probably be rolling with Carr and waiting to scoop up Austin Davis next week after his bye so I can flex him based off matchups, or just scoop up Palmer and ride out his injury?

RB – Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy, Joique Bell, Chris Johnson

I want to drop Chris Johnson immediately. Depending on what is left over my options are Lamar Miller, Fred Jackson, Bobby Rainey, Darren McFadden, Jeremy Hill, Donald Brown. Stacy is on a bye so whoever I get cannot be on a bye this week.

WR – Brandon Marshal, Michael Crabtree, Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson

I want to drop Vincent Jackson, was targeting Cecil Shorts, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Hawkins.

TE – Jimmy Graham, Larry Donnel

I want to drop Larry Donnel, maybe grab Jared Cook or Owen Daniels. Just looking for one you think might have a good week because of bye/injuries to QB/WR/RB/DEF/K I will need to probably flex my TE this week.

K – Cody Parkey, Matt Prater

Riding Parkey and sitting on Prater till he’s unsuspended.

DEF – Bengals, Buccs

Dropping the Buccs and grabbing the Steelers as we discussed in an earlier post.

Let me know, as always, thanks.

No worries Chavez I can read it just fine.

QB- that is toughie, you told me who is out there and it looks like my fridge right now, empty.

Rivers has a excellent week lined up so you got that going for you. IF you could get Bridgewater I might go him over Carr just because running QB's can sometimes be beasts. but if he is gone I would stick with Carr.I really do not like Carr this week but Carr has something going for him. he is playing in London. I don't believe the refs will let that game be low scoring.

RB - I have Lamar Miller as my 4th ranked RB for this week. I know I am nuts. but for 1 week he is who I would want. plus if he has the week I expect he will have that RB job sewed up even when Moreno comes back. that being said, Brown is getting all the work in S.D. and that offense is a little more offensive. my biggest worry is teams are blowing the Jaguars out and teams 2nd RB is getting the same stats as their teams starting RB's. I think both Brown and Oliver will be solid but not spectacular this week. I would go for both, Brown has more value at the moment and will go before Miller. I think you can go either way and be good. I would go Miller but I will be in the minority. I do have them neck and neck though. I would cut Joique Bell and Chris Johnson for them both if I could get away with it. if you are gonna try that take Brown 1st as he will go 1st.

WR- I would not make a move there. every year someone cuts Vincent Jackson to find out they made a mistake. plus I have Marshall, Crabtree and Cruz all in the top 11 WR's for the week so you can spend another week hoping Jackson opens up.

TE- I would sit still here too. Graham has a excellent week ahead of him as good as he is and the matchup he has. but Donnell is averaging 6 catches a game. unless you have some sort of bye week problem in the future I would stick with these guys. I would not start Donnell at Flex though. I would use Jackson or whatever extra RB you have. backup TE's are good at TE. not at FLEX or WR.

I couldn't fix the font size sorry... Same rules and scoring as above post.

Here is my current roster:

QB – Matt Stafford, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisburger

- Not changing anything here.

RB – LeVeon Bell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Terrance West, Darren Sproles

- Thinking of dropping Terrance West for Fred Jackson?

WR – Antonio Brown, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin

- Thinking of dropping Anquan Boldin for Michael Floyd or DeAndre Hopkins?

TE – Delanie Walker, Zac Ertz

- Niles Paul is available, should I drop one of these guys?

K – Blair Walsh, Matt Prater

- I am picking up Cody Parkey for Blair Walsh

DEF – Panthers, Seahawks

- Not changing anything here.

Let me know, as always, thanks.

RB - I would cut West for Jackson. Tate is coming back and West lost his chance at that job IMO. at least for now.

WR - Boldin - just like in dumb and dumber I expect Boldin to "totally redeem himself" this week. I have him as my number 2 WR for the week. that being said, for a season long hold I would rather have either of the others. just not for this particular week.

TE - I have both your TE's outplaying Paul this week although I also have Paul in the top 12. I would play Walker this week but Ertz would be my main starter in most weeks. if not for Walkers "predicted good week by me" and you having Ertz for the long haul I might say yeah. but as of now I sit still.

As always , you re welcome bro.

Need HELP!

PPR 12 Team

Starting lineup

T.Romo

McCoy

Sproles

V.Jackson

Colston

Olsen

D.Walker

Bench -

D.Thomas (bye)

Stacy (bye)

Gore

Ivory

Bortles

So as you can tell I only have 3 WR

I have two trades available

Were I trade Olsen and Ivory

For E.Saunders and C.Clay

Or

Olsen for A.Johnson

Now if I do the trade should I be able to rely walker as my everyday TE

Also having two bronco receivers? Would that be bad?

I don't know if ima shoot my self on the foot wit this trade.

Btw I'm 0-3

Standard Scoring League

Luck vs TEN

D Martin @ PIT

L Miller @ OAK

T Richardson vs TEN (flex)

Megatron @ NYJ

Cruz @ WSH

N Paul vs NYG

Lions D @ NYJ

N Novak vs JAC

BENCH

S Jackson @ MIN

R Wayne vs TEN

49ers D vs PHI

B Rainey @ PIT

T West BYE*

K Davis vs NE

K Cousins vs NYG

I'm wondering who you think I should start at RB and flex. Megatron and Cruz have favorable match ups and are obvious locks.

I'm iffy about Martin but I have Rainey on the bench if he doesn't play.

How do you feel about Knile Davis this week?

Do you like Richardson or Wayne better vs TEN?

Is S Jackson a good play this week? I know he's the starter but every time I watch the Falcons get into the red zone, they start switching up the backs which takes away from Jackson's opportunities.

I'm playing a guy who has several players on BYE (Manning, Julius Thomas, Fitz, and Stacy) so I'm pretty confident going into this week, but I always appreciate your opinion so let me know what you think!

At RB I think you got it right with the team you have.Martin looks like he will play and despite the last 2 years he really can play. if he can stay on the field he will show it. behind that line he will have some bad games, don't get me wrong. but he will have bust out weeks too. if he starts I start him too. I really want to tell you to start Steven Jackson over him for the week until you see how he is used but I am kinda sick of reccomending him and he only getting 10-15 carries. even if he did bail me out with a TD last week. but I would not be suprised if he has a big week. I love Lamar Miller this week.

As far as Davis he is a stud when Charles is down and a stud in waiting when Charles is healthy. this years Charles reminds of the Charles we all grew accustomed to until last year. if I could I would hold Davis but with your backs you need to grab whatever starter you can.

I love Wayne this week and believe I have him as the 3rd ranked WR for the week. I would use him over Richardson.

Yeah that is why I said what I did about Jackson above. he has a nice matchup, and I think he will do well. but I have said that 3 weeks in a row. last week he scored to bail me out but I need to see 20 carries from him. I am hoping that is what we see this week. we still got some time to rehash this as we get more and more info.

Pick 3 having trouble deciding who to start this week

12 team standard

RB: (empty)

TE: (empty)

Flex: (empty)

Heath Miller, Dwayne Allen, Justin Hunter, Lorenzo Taliferro, Jerick McKinnon

Also have FA:

J. Kerley (depending on Decker status)

Malcolm Floyd

H. Nicks

Allen Hurns

Will probably be only using this week for fliers

Need help filling my RB, TE, Flex

Not much potentials to pick from

I guess at RB it is Talifero. he has the best chance to score IMO.

At TE I would go with Miller. just don't trust Allen despite him starting off OK.

At FLEX I would go with Justin Hunter just becuse he is your best bench player.

I like Hurns for this week decently but not enough for you to cut any of your other guys. I wanna say to cut Dwayne Allen but with 2 of his 3 games being solid you might wanna watch and see if you founding something with him.

Hello again, sir!

12 team PPR league-6pts per TD

My line up:

QB-N. Foles

WR-B.Marshall

WR-V.Cruz

RB-J.Charles

RB. E.Lacy

TE.M. Bennett

Flex-Trent Richardson or Golden Tate.

The huddle is saying the Richardson is going to have a decent game. I thought about playing him in the flex and starting Golden Tate (Tate-projected to have a solid game) over Cruz. What are your thoughts?

I agree with the huddle on Richardson having a decent game. but I think Tates will be better. I also think Cruz's will be better.

I would personally bench Richardson and start both Cruz and Tate.

What are your thoughts on AP? I've seen him dropped in a couple of leagues. Is it worth wasting a roster spot on him until it is known for sure that he's no playing at all this year?

I personally wouldn't as I use every spot on my roster and do not like tieing it up for the unknown.

You definately need another RB. although for this week I think you are good as I expect Forsett to suprise.

Make them come to you with deals. if they want Brandon tell them that you have many people making offers for him and then ask them what is your offer. when they ask what are you being offered, tell them that is not their biz. make them throw out some offers and see if you can get someone to overpay. make them come to you.

For now grab the best RB on your WW and pretend you are good with your team if they won't give you a solid offer. if Forsett does what I expect they won't think you are coming at them from weakness anymore and will be more straight with their offers.I would drop Boykin and pick up Steven Jackson and pretend I am happy.

Thank HK. Who do you think I could trade from my team? I do not really want to get rid of Brandon. He owns the RZ in Chicago. Probably Calvin Johnson for a WR and RB?

I was considering Brandon for Lynch or Brandon for L. Bell.

What you think? Even I could offer Niles Paul since I have Vernon coming back.

Thank you, once again.

Montee ball for Lamar Miller and White

If you are getting Ball I do it. if not I stay away.

I do expect Miller to blow up this week and if you are talking about Roddie White he should be solid. but after him being hurt last year and doing the same this year I am not sold he is not in for another year of playing hurt until he cannot handle it anymore.

But for the season long I want Ball.

Trying to decide whether or not Colston and Wright are worth keeping on the roster now that bye weeks are here. I could leave the roster as is and take a 0 at Def/ST this week, but I'd rather not.

Current Roster:

QB - Stafford, Cutler

RB - Lynch, Ball, Lacy, Brown, Taliaferro

WR - Megatron, Garcon, Wallace, Hopkins, Hawkins, Patterson, Colston, Wright

TE - Olsen

K - Parker

Def -Bengals

Need your help!

PPR League

QB: Blake Bortles vs SD or Ryan Tannehill vs OAK?

TE: Travis Kelce vs NE or Larry Donnell vs WAS

& I need 2 of the 3 (1 RB and 1 Flex): Reggie Bush vs NYJ or Golden Tate vs NYJ or Lorenzo Taliferro vs CAR

I would go Tannehill without thinking twice.

I have Donnell and Kelce back to back on my list with Donnell 1 spot ahead. so that is who I would go with although I have them both basicly even. this is 1 of those situations where you play the guy who you like to root for the most.

EDIT: Bush and Tate without thinking twice.

Edited by HighKite

Need HELP!

PPR 12 Team

Starting lineup

T.Romo

McCoy

Sproles

V.Jackson

Colston

Olsen

D.Walker

Bench -

D.Thomas (bye)

Stacy (bye)

Gore

Ivory

Bortles

So as you can tell I only have 3 WR

I have two trades available

Were I trade Olsen and Ivory

For E.Saunders and C.Clay

Or

Olsen for A.Johnson

Now if I do the trade should I be able to rely walker as my everyday TE

Also having two bronco receivers? Would that be bad?

I don't know if ima shoot my self on the foot wit this trade.

Btw I'm 0-3

Olsen for Andre Johnson? do it.

Yes you can rely on Walker or you can streamline it. I have Walker doing better than Olsen this week anyways.

The other trade is not bad but not as good as this 1.

• Like 1

Thank HK. Who do you think I could trade from my team? I do not really want to get rid of Brandon. He owns the RZ in Chicago. Probably Calvin Johnson for a WR and RB?

I was considering Brandon for Lynch or Brandon for L. Bell.

What you think? Even I could offer Niles Paul since I have Vernon coming back.

Thank you, once again.

I would do a Marshall for Lynch deal if it was offered. Marshall is hurt enough to where I might not even start him this week anyways unless some new news came out saying he is 100%. and I don't believe that will happen for a few weeks.

Trying to decide whether or not Colston and Wright are worth keeping on the roster now that bye weeks are here. I could leave the roster as is and take a 0 at Def/ST this week, but I'd rather not.

Current Roster:

QB - Stafford, Cutler

RB - Lynch, Ball, Lacy, Brown, Taliaferro

WR - Megatron, Garcon, Wallace, Hopkins, Hawkins, Patterson, Colston, Wright

TE - Olsen

K - Parker

Def -Bengals

I would not take a zero. I would cut Taliaferro if it was me. and if the Chargers defense was out there I would grab them up. if you are not willig to cut him I would cut kendall Wright.

I would go with Novak. Jville just is horrible. wow, this is not the week to cut Forsett. but Hauschka is a every week starter and will get picked up before Forsett( until after this week). I know he is just a kicker but a good 1 and 1 you don't have to worry about.

I might try and cut Forsett and hope I can get him back at weeks ends on waivers. or maybe he won't do what I expect him too. if this is a standard league it would not hurt me to cut Forsett as much as I expect alot of what he does this week to come through the air.

You got no other weaker link?

It is a standard league, one reason I felt he was an acceptable. The only other choice is Joique Bell. Anyway I felt as is there was a lot of inconsistencies with the Ravens back line, and they hadn't sorted it out yet. Why would you recommend keeping Forsett out of curiosity? Also going against Carolina this week.

Edit: Just read up a few posts before this and saw you briefly mentioned you felt Forsett may suprise. I understand, you don't need to further comment on this if you wish not too.

One question in regard to a separate league. What is your opinion on holding onto Josh Gordon? This league I'm currently 3-0, in my hardest bye week now. My current WRs are E. Sanders, Antonio Brown, DeAndre HOpkins, and Pierre Garcon. I could snag Brian Quick if I drop Gordon now, but I guess I'm asking if it's worth the wait and possible potential he brings to my play off game. Also a standard league, non ppr.

Edited by yaWgnorW

3 and 0 and looking to keep the streak alive. Non PPR, standard scoring, but I do get special team points from individuals.

Spiller@Houston Opp rank against position 23rd

McCoy@SF Opp rank against position 2nd

Ridley@KC Opp rank against position 11th

Leaning towards Spiller and McCoy as I like Spiller's matchup and McCoy will lose his stud ranking if he doesn't pick it up soon.

Ridley had a terrible week against Oakland, so with Coach B, who knows?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I was hit hard with AP's situation so I don't have a good RB behind Giovani Bernard now and my TE position is pretty weak as well (see roster below). I'm looking at some buy-low targets where the owner is also weak at QB since Matt Ryan is currently the #2 QB and sitting on my bench. Here are some of my targets and the QB the team has.

Rob Gronkowski - Tony Romo (He also has Julio Jones so I think it's appealing to him for the Ryan to Jones combo)

Montee Ball - Kirk Cousins and Tom Brady (might be hard to trade given Counsin's strong start)

Eddie Lacy - Jay Cutler (might also be hard with Cutler's good start to the season)

Who would you go for first and do you think they would accept a straight trade of Matt Ryan? Any of these where I should get more than the mentioned targets for Matt Ryan?

12 team PPR league.

My Roster:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Giovani Bernard

RB: Matt Asiata

RB/WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Alshon Jeffrey

WR/TE: Cordarrelle Patterson

TE: Larry Donnell

DEF/ST: Houston

K: Justin Tucker

BE: Shane Vereen