[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Thanks for your help! I went for Johnson trade.

Now i have another trade offer me to.

PPR 12 Team

Starting lineup

QB T.Romo

RB McCoy

RB Sproles

WR A.Johnson

WR V.Jackson

TE D.Walker

FLEX Gore

Bench -

D.Thomas (bye)

Stacy (bye)

Colston

Talifierro

Bortles

Hunter

Tate

Btw I'm 0-3

They offer J.Graham

And I give them Stacy and D.Thomas?

Should I do that? Is that too much?

Jimmy is the best TE

It is PPR. So not sure I will have an advantage on TE now. And I have McCoy.

I think it's too much

But I love jimmy. I'm 60% against and 40% for.

It is a standard league, one reason I felt he was an acceptable. The only other choice is Joique Bell. Anyway I felt as is there was a lot of inconsistencies with the Ravens back line, and they hadn't sorted it out yet. Why would you recommend keeping Forsett out of curiosity? Also going against Carolina this week.

Edit: Just read up a few posts before this and saw you briefly mentioned you felt Forsett may suprise. I understand, you don't need to further comment on this if you wish not too.

One question in regard to a separate league. What is your opinion on holding onto Josh Gordon? This league I'm currently 3-0, in my hardest bye week now. My current WRs are E. Sanders, Antonio Brown, DeAndre HOpkins, and Pierre Garcon. I could snag Brian Quick if I drop Gordon now, but I guess I'm asking if it's worth the wait and possible potential he brings to my play off game. Also a standard league, non ppr.

I don't mind further commenting as you have seen lol

The reason I like Forsett so much this week is Carolina gives up more points to the 3rd down RB's than they do the starters. and I think Forsett gets a big as boost as Owen Daniels with Pitta going down as far as targets. then you add in that if you look at Flaccos stats you will see he throws nothing but short passes with a occasional shot downfield. I just think in PPR leagues this game was made for Forsett. you think talifufu or Pierce is gonna run on that Carolina defensive line? they got 1 back that can do anything in the open field and that is Forsett. just my opinion of course.

You are talking the biggest fan of dropping Gordon on this site. for me personally I would not even look at Gordon (in most leagues of course) until it got within 3 weeks. who knows how he is gonna fit in when he comes back. the Browns actually have other talented WR's this year. that is to much hope for a guy who made his living off of junk yardage. and the way the Browns are playing this year junk yardage is not as easy to come by. I mean I do believe he will be a solid player when he comes back, but waiting that long for a "solid" player just wastes room on your roster. my opinion will be in the minority just so you know. oh , yeah, and by the way I would drop him for Quick in a heartbeat. : )

3 and 0 and looking to keep the streak alive. Non PPR, standard scoring, but I do get special team points from individuals.

Spiller@Houston Opp rank against position 23rd

McCoy@SF Opp rank against position 2nd

Ridley@KC Opp rank against position 11th

Leaning towards Spiller and McCoy as I like Spiller's matchup and McCoy will lose his stud ranking if he doesn't pick it up soon.

Ridley had a terrible week against Oakland, so with Coach B, who knows?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I am with you on this 1 brother. no way to bench McCoy and I trust Spiller more than Ridley. you know how the Patriots work, they make everyone drop Vereen and pick up Ridley and then go back to throwing to Vereen and running 3 other guys.

Although , I will say this for Ridley. as long as he does not fumble I think they will continue getting him 15 or more carries a game. Spiller just has the better matchup though.

I was hit hard with AP's situation so I don't have a good RB behind Giovani Bernard now and my TE position is pretty weak as well (see roster below). I'm looking at some buy-low targets where the owner is also weak at QB since Matt Ryan is currently the #2 QB and sitting on my bench. Here are some of my targets and the QB the team has.

Rob Gronkowski - Tony Romo (He also has Julio Jones so I think it's appealing to him for the Ryan to Jones combo)

Montee Ball - Kirk Cousins and Tom Brady (might be hard to trade given Counsin's strong start)

Eddie Lacy - Jay Cutler (might also be hard with Cutler's good start to the season)

Who would you go for first and do you think they would accept a straight trade of Matt Ryan? Any of these where I should get more than the mentioned targets for Matt Ryan?

12 team PPR league.

My Roster:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Giovani Bernard

RB: Matt Asiata

RB/WR: Jeremy Maclin

WR: Alshon Jeffrey

WR/TE: Cordarrelle Patterson

TE: Larry Donnell

DEF/ST: Houston

K: Justin Tucker

BE: Shane Vereen

BE: Adrian Peterson

BE: Pierre Thomas

BE: Matt Ryan

BE: Terrance Williams

BE: Khiry Robinson

Thanks in advance for your input

I would not personally give you any of those guys straight up for Ryan. that does not mean they wouldn't.

I think the Romo owner might be the only 1 you showed as the Cousins and Cutler owners are probably happy with them.if you could get Gronk out of him that would be nice but you will still have your RB problem.

Thanks for your help! I went for Johnson trade.

Now i have another trade offer me to.

PPR 12 Team

Starting lineup

QB T.Romo

RB McCoy

RB Sproles

WR A.Johnson

WR V.Jackson

TE D.Walker

FLEX Gore

Bench -

D.Thomas (bye)

Stacy (bye)

Colston

Talifierro

Bortles

Hunter

Tate

Btw I'm 0-3

They offer J.Graham

And I give them Stacy and D.Thomas?

Should I do that? Is that too much?

Jimmy is the best TE

It is PPR. So not sure I will have an advantage on TE now. And I have McCoy.

I think it's too much

But I love jimmy. I'm 60% against and 40% for.

You cannot afford to lose Stacy IMO. and then D Thomas too? no way do I do this.

Yeah I would roll with the matchups. Walker keeps it up though and he is a everyday starter.

Walker has been solid so far. I'll be playing weekly matchups eventually, but until Walker starts to drop off he should be serviceable for quite some time. Just noticed he didn't practice this week. I'll have to monitor that for now.

Any particular matchup you like for kickers this week? Legatron is off this week and I will need some kind of replacement. Based on statistics so far, who is available, and the matchups I'm looking at the following:

Folk vs DET

Novak vs JAX

Sturgis @ OAK

Gano @ BAL

I'm leaning Novak since he is at home and playing a terrible JAX team. Sturgis looks like a good option with Oakland, but the Miami O hasn't moved the ball as well the past week or 2. Gano could be a decent play this week as well.

Walker has been solid so far. I'll be playing weekly matchups eventually, but until Walker starts to drop off he should be serviceable for quite some time. Just noticed he didn't practice this week. I'll have to monitor that for now.

Any particular matchup you like for kickers this week? Legatron is off this week and I will need some kind of replacement. Based on statistics so far, who is available, and the matchups I'm looking at the following:

Folk vs DET

Novak vs JAX

Sturgis @ OAK

Gano @ BAL

I'm leaning Novak since he is at home and playing a terrible JAX team. Sturgis looks like a good option with Oakland, but the Miami O hasn't moved the ball as well the past week or 2. Gano could be a decent play this week as well.

Novak would be my choice over any kicker in the league this week.

Hey thanks for all the help you are constantly giving it is much appreciated !

Here is my question : who would you start in week 4

- Torrey Smith vs Carolina

- Terrance Williams vs New Orleans

- Bradin Cooks @ Dallas

- Greg Jennings vs Atlanta

- Cecil Shorts @ San Diego

- Jordan Matthews @ San Francisco

I don't mind further commenting as you have seen lol

The reason I like Forsett so much this week is Carolina gives up more points to the 3rd down RB's than they do the starters. and I think Forsett gets a big as boost as Owen Daniels with Pitta going down as far as targets. then you add in that if you look at Flaccos stats you will see he throws nothing but short passes with a occasional shot downfield. I just think in PPR leagues this game was made for Forsett. you think talifufu or Pierce is gonna run on that Carolina defensive line? they got 1 back that can do anything in the open field and that is Forsett. just my opinion of course.

You are talking the biggest fan of dropping Gordon on this site. for me personally I would not even look at Gordon (in most leagues of course) until it got within 3 weeks. who knows how he is gonna fit in when he comes back. the Browns actually have other talented WR's this year. that is to much hope for a guy who made his living off of junk yardage. and the way the Browns are playing this year junk yardage is not as easy to come by. I mean I do believe he will be a solid player when he comes back, but waiting that long for a "solid" player just wastes room on your roster. my opinion will be in the minority just so you know. oh , yeah, and by the way I would drop him for Quick in a heartbeat. : )

Well this all incredibly helpful. One final thing. As I said I am in my toughest by week, and well, I literally have two options for two positions.

Starting I have Aaron Rodgers playing chicago, or on my bench Kaep playing Philly. Also starting I have Gronk who plays KC, and on bench Larry Donnell playing Washington. ..although I don't think this will change. Your thoughts? Standard league setup.

Once again your insight and further explanations are a huge help in decision making and learning. Thanks in advance.

I would do a Marshall for Lynch deal if it was offered. Marshall is hurt enough to where I might not even start him this week anyways unless some new news came out saying he is 100%. and I don't believe that will happen for a few weeks.

Thank you again.

I read a couple of your posts that you like Ivory.

I could trade Aquan Boldin for Ivory or Cecil Shorts for Ivory. Then I can have Rashad, Justin and Ivory.

I have 3 of the top 7 receivers, Megatron, Antonio Brown and Marshall. Not sure what RB I can aim for, I am not a big risker when it comes to RB, that's why I am seeking help. Thank you once again.

Is it worth giving up my #3 waiver priority in a 12 man league for a DST? I have the Bears and don't want to play them vs Green Bay, so I am thinking about picking up the Chargers since they face the jags.

I normally wouldn't do this, but I am 2-1 and playing our reigning league champ who is 3-0. We are pretty evenly matched, so this could be the difference maker. Another option would be to save the waiver and just add a sleeper DST for the week as a free agent. Suggestions?

Edited by GoldenEagle81

You can see my team in my signature. Colston, Vareen and VJax have all done next to nothing. Our Waiver Wire has some highly rated players:

Sanu, John Brown, Delanie Walker, Darrel Young and James Jones are the highest rated in our rankings.

Other names out there that looks good to me are Jordan Mathews, Owen Daniels and Terrance Williams.

I just picked up Blount today to replace Woodhead.

Do you see picking up any of these FA's and who would you replace?

Brotha HK!! Back for my 2nd bit of advice this season.. :)

Team in my signature..

Giving Cruz, Sproles, RWilson

Getting Jeffery, Bradshaw, Palmer (to make it seem like I'm evening it out)

The Jeffery owner's QB's are Brady and Palmer - he's been looking for an upgrade. He also owns McCoy. Am I offering too much?

I'm trying to sell high on Cruz (I had him last year and man, every game was brutal). Getting Jeffery in return.

I'm also trying to sell high on Sproles (I don't think his value can get any higher) - in return getting the better of the two RB's on a powerful offense.

Giving him a top 10 QB in return for Palmer - in whom I'll probably drop and pickup Ben Tate (Terrance West was just dropped today too - they're off this week and the owner said Tate is coming back and West's ship has sailed). Hoping he stays there all week - I'll drop Miami's D for him next week..

Should I offer this trade???

Edited by Shorttynaz

need to start 3

Pierre garcon vs nyg keenan allen vs jax Brandin cooks vs Dallas cordarelle Patterson vs atl kelvin benjamin vs baltimore Cecil shorts vs sd

I apologize boltup. I missed you earlier.

Garcon,Benjamin and Patterson. I like Cooks too but cannot play him over these 3 this week.

Hey thanks for all the help you are constantly giving it is much appreciated !

Here is my question : who would you start in week 4

- Torrey Smith vs Carolina

- Terrance Williams vs New Orleans

- Bradin Cooks @ Dallas

- Greg Jennings vs Atlanta

- Cecil Shorts @ San Diego

- Jordan Matthews @ San Francisco

Terrance Willaims. I see him going for 100.

Well this all incredibly helpful. One final thing. As I said I am in my toughest by week, and well, I literally have two options for two positions.

Starting I have Aaron Rodgers playing chicago, or on my bench Kaep playing Philly. Also starting I have Gronk who plays KC, and on bench Larry Donnell playing Washington. ..although I don't think this will change. Your thoughts? Standard league setup.

Once again your insight and further explanations are a huge help in decision making and learning. Thanks in advance.

You may think me nuts here. but I would start Kaep over Rodgers this week. Green Bays offensive line has looked horrible this year. they have not topped 175 yards in 2 of their 3 games. meanwhile Kap gets Philly who is the worst team in the league against QB's. and a team that will make the 49'ers play way more offensive snaps than usual. this maybe Kaeps best game of the year. I do think Rodgers will be good as well but the way they have played and with Kaeps matchup I just see Kaep as safer. huh, never said that before.

I Stick with Gronk on the next question.watching Gronk while he is bad is making me itch to see when he is back to normal. because, he is good like this. Donnell keeps it up though and he might find himself in the conversation.

• Like 1