[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Hello Highkite,

Jordy Nelson for Alshon J/Pierre T or Alshon/Donald B

would you do these trades? i would be sending Jordy Nelson their way. This is a PPR league,

I am very thin at the RB position with;

Ryan Matthews (x)

Joiqie Bell

Knile Davis (will be cutting as Jamaal is back)

My WR's are;

J.Nelson

L. Fitzgerald

H. Douglas

J. Hunter

would you do this trade? i am currently 1-2 and my schedule looks to be getting harder.

I am wanting to pick up Ivory/Blue or D.Williams on the waiver wire. Which would you choose?

i am also looking at the WR waiver options in Kerley/Matthews/Robinson or Hartline. which would you choose?

please assist me and i will answer your question in return. Thanks

My (when healthy) starting RBs are C.J. Spiller and Jamaal Charles. On the bench I have Trent Richardson, Bishop Sankey, Khiry Robinson,and Carlos Hyde. PPR league

Question is would you drop any of those bench players to pickup Knowshon Moreno and stash him on the bench until he is healthy? Which player would you drop?

Thanks

I would not. Miller has looked good and if those backups get a chance to start they would both be solid. even when Moreno comes back he does not have a chance to be "solid" IMO.

Which DEF can I start this week with confidence since Bengals are on a Bye.

Dolphins Vs. Raiders @ London

Jets Vs. Lions @ New York

Falcons Vs. Vikings @ Minnesota

Steelers Vs. Buccs @ Pittsburgh

Colts Vs. Titans @ Indianapolis

Raiders Vs. Dolphins @ London

If you could breakdown and explain each matchup I would appreciate it.

Dolphins Vs. Raiders @ London - I think being this game is being played in another country they will make sure there is some scoring.

Jets Vs. Lions @ New York - Lions just have to many offensive weapons.

Falcons Vs. Vikings @ Minnesota - I like this matchup for the Falcons except it is on the road and afraid the hometown crowd could help build Minne confidence. plus the Falcons are not a very good defensive team.

Steelers Vs. Buccs @ Pittsburgh -the Steelers are not what they used to be but the Buccs run a pretty predictable offense and their line gives them no time.plus their QB is out. this is who I would go with unless the Chargers are on your waivers.

Colts Vs. Titans @ Indianapolis - Colts defense has been pretty bad outside the Jville game.

Raiders Vs. Dolphins @ London- See Dolphins , except not as good.

I would go with Pittsburgh. if the Chargers are out there grab them up though.

So I have Russel Wilson and he has a bye week this week. My backup was rg3 but he's out. I'm looking to lick up one of these 3 for thus week (Alex Smith, bortles, or Bridgewater), ang suggestions or someone else to get? Its a 10 man league. Thanks for the help

If Fitzpatrick is out there i would go with him. my next choice would be E.J Manuel if he is out there and my 3rd option would be Geno Smith. if those are all gone I would roll out Bridgewater and cross my fingers.

Would you make this trade? I know it's a bit risky, but it's an interesting though given my team:

Colston and S. Jackson for J. Gordon and Moreno

My team:

QB: Rivers, Flacco

RB: Foster, S. Jackson, Woodhead (dropping for someone else)

WR: J. Jones, Mi. Floyd, V. Cruz, Colston

TE: Davis, L. Green

K: Novak

DST: Chargers

I can get away with my WR corps, and I'm trying to pick up someone else and another RB (going to drop Woodhead and Flacco - hopefully for M. Austin and either Talliafero, Oliver, Ridley, or Blue), but I think the benefits of Gordon (when he returns and hopefully for playoffs) and Moreno returning week 6 or 7 is better than Colston and Jackson. It's a 16 team league.

Thoughts?

Edited by Air It Out

Hey HK!

I'm new to the forum. I need a RB, but not sure who I can plug in. Any suggestion?

It's a 12 team league, PPR.

My team:

QB-Big Ben

WR-Calvin Johnson

WR-Brandon Marshall

WR-Antonio Brown

RB-Justin Forsett

RB-Rashad Jennings

TE-NilesPaul

D/st-Who ever is going against Jax. SD for week 4

Flex-Aquan Boldin

Bench:

Cecil Shorts

Vernon Davis

Carson Palmer (It's my starter but got hurt)

Joe Flacco

Jarett Boykin

I lost last week 2 for the terrible game of big Ben. I am 2-1, I want Palmer to get healthy.

I have on mind Stacy, Ivory and Jeremy Hill. But everybody keeps asking for Brandon.

Who else could I consider? I could try Lacy since they are trying to get rid of him. Also Ben Tate and Steve Jackson are in the wire. I just want to know what RB would you try to get for my roster.

Thank you

You definately need another RB. although for this week I think you are good as I expect Forsett to suprise.

Make them come to you with deals. if they want Brandon tell them that you have many people making offers for him and then ask them what is your offer. when they ask what are you being offered, tell them that is not their biz. make them throw out some offers and see if you can get someone to overpay. make them come to you.

For now grab the best RB on your WW and pretend you are good with your team if they won't give you a solid offer. if Forsett does what I expect they won't think you are coming at them from weakness anymore and will be more straight with their offers.I would drop Boykin and pick up Steven Jackson and pretend I am happy.

Would you make this trade? I know it's a bit risky, but it's an interesting though given my team:

Colston and S. Jackson for J. Gordon and Moreno

My team:

QB: Rivers, Flacco

RB: Foster, S. Jackson, Woodhead (dropping for someone else)

WR: J. Jones, Mi. Floyd, V. Cruz, Colston

TE: Davis, L. Green

K: Novak

DST: Chargers

I can get away with my WR corps, and I'm trying to pick up someone else and another RB (going to drop Woodhead and Flacco - hopefully for M. Austin and either Talliafero, Oliver, Ridley, or Blue), but I think the benefits of Gordon (when he returns and hopefully for playoffs) and Moreno returning week 6 or 7 is better than Colston and Jackson. It's a 16 team league.

Thoughts?

This trade would not cross my mind.

Who do I go with in a 12 team PPR? I have 2 RBs on bye. If DeAngelo is out the decision is made for me, but with Tolbert and Stewart injured I like the guy.

DeAngelo Williams @ BAL

Khiry Robinson @ DAL

I would go with Robinson based on matchup. to throw another name out there look at how Carolina defends 3rd down RB's. they get points. and Forsett will get more than just 3rd downs.

Hello Highkite,

Jordy Nelson for Alshon J/Pierre T or Alshon/Donald B

would you do these trades? i would be sending Jordy Nelson their way. This is a PPR league,

I am very thin at the RB position with;

Ryan Matthews (x)

Joiqie Bell

Knile Davis (will be cutting as Jamaal is back)

My WR's are;

J.Nelson

L. Fitzgerald

H. Douglas

J. Hunter

would you do this trade? i am currently 1-2 and my schedule looks to be getting harder.

I am wanting to pick up Ivory/Blue or D.Williams on the waiver wire. Which would you choose?

i am also looking at the WR waiver options in Kerley/Matthews/Robinson or Hartline. which would you choose?

please assist me and i will answer your question in return. Thanks

I would trade Nelson for Jeffery and Brown in a minute. or Pierre for that matter. I would jump on this.

Thanks HK

how about allen robinson? do you think he's worth a try now that bortles is the QB?

I would like him more if Henne was still QB. I am not sure why people think Bortles is gonna make their WR's better, RB's quicker, line block better and defense to quit standing around.

Not that Robinson cannot contribute because when you are always down a bunch of points you get junk yardage. but last I seen Shorts played. he is the junk yardage WR over there. until his next hammy anyways. I would still rather have Hurns than Robinson,

There has to be better options than that on wire.

Hi HK,

I got a rough bye week this week, and need to pick up a kicker. In fact its really all I need to worry about this week, considering my line up for the most part is set.

My top options are Shaun Suisham (playing Tampa Bay) and Nick Novak (Playing Jax). Which of the two would you prioritize? Both have good match ups, but it is interesting to note that Jax has given up a ton of points to kickers, whereas Suisham is rated 2 overall atm in my league.

Furthermore, my options of kickers to drop: My own kicker Hauschka, or Justin Forsett.

10 Man standard league.

Edited by yaWgnorW

I have Luck and was thinking of trying to trade straightup with the last place 0-3 team, who will probably be 0-4 after this week. If I can get the trade straight up after week 4, then I don't have to worry about the bye.

I would end up keeping Manning because the other teams with QB's I'd target like Ryan, don't have other players that I want or can use or players on my roster that they might use.

Maybe I'll just stay with Luck.

Thanks

Who do you prefer ROS - Murray or Lynch?

Also

Do I drop Knile Davis for Vereen for my flex spot for this week? I also have Vernon Davis on my bench to put in at flex.

League rewards plays over 40 yards, .1ppr, bonuses for 100,150,200 yard games

Edited by ffb

I couldn't fix the font size sorry...

I need to pick your brain on my two big money leagues, I will break them up in two separate posts.

Here is a breakdown of the roster/scoring, this is a PPR league. We have one FLEX spot where we can flex ANYONE on our bench, QBs and match based DEF’s are the way to go for these flexs:

QB – Have to have 3 on your roster, must start 2.

Standard scoring with bonuses for 400 and 500 yard passing games. 1 pt. for 10 completions and 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

RB - Have to have 4 on your roster, must start 3.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard rushing games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

WR - Have to have 4 on your roster, must start 3.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard receiving games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

TE - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

Standard/PPR scoring with bonuses for 200 yard receiving games, 3 pt. bonus for 50+ yard scoring plays as well.

K - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

1.0 bonus point(s) each 10 additional yards in length, starting with 10 yard scores.

6.0 bonus point(s) each 50 additional yards in length, starting with 50 yard scores. 25.0 bonus point(s) for a 63 or more yard score

DEF - Have to have 2 on your roster, must start 1.

Standard scoring with 20 pt. bonus for shutout, 10 pt. for 1-10 points allowed, 5pt. for 11-20 allowed, 2pt. for 21-28 allowed, -10 pt. for 45+ allowed.

3 pt. for sacks, 2 pt. forced fumble and 2 pt. fumble recovery

10 pt. for safety, 5 pt. blocked field goal/punt

Here is my current roster:

QB – Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Derek Carr

Manning is on a bye this week and I will be relying on Philip Rivers and Derek Carr. I have 9th pick on the waiver wire this week and I am 99.9% sure Bortles and Bridgewater will be gone. Seeing as this is a 10-team league and 30 QBs have to be on the rosters the only QBs available prior to this week’s injuries/benching was Austin Davis and Stanton/Palmer. So the teams that had Henne, McCown, and Cassel will be searching the waiver wire. Kirk Cousins is gone before you ask. The guy who has Henne is waiver order #10 so I will be able to grab a QB before him. I already asked you in a previous post on who I should be targeting and you liked Austin Davis. Because I need a starter this week due to Manning’s bye, I will probably be rolling with Carr and waiting to scoop up Austin Davis next week after his bye so I can flex him based off matchups, or just scoop up Palmer and ride out his injury?

RB – Rashad Jennings, Zac Stacy, Joique Bell, Chris Johnson

I want to drop Chris Johnson immediately. Depending on what is left over my options are Lamar Miller, Fred Jackson, Bobby Rainey, Darren McFadden, Jeremy Hill, Donald Brown. Stacy is on a bye so whoever I get cannot be on a bye this week.

WR – Brandon Marshal, Michael Crabtree, Victor Cruz, Vincent Jackson

I want to drop Vincent Jackson, was targeting Cecil Shorts, DeAndre Hopkins, Andrew Hawkins.

TE – Jimmy Graham, Larry Donnel

I want to drop Larry Donnel, maybe grab Jared Cook or Owen Daniels. Just looking for one you think might have a good week because of bye/injuries to QB/WR/RB/DEF/K I will need to probably flex my TE this week.

K – Cody Parkey, Matt Prater

Riding Parkey and sitting on Prater till he’s unsuspended.

DEF – Bengals, Buccs

Dropping the Buccs and grabbing the Steelers as we discussed in an earlier post.

Let me know, as always, thanks.

Edited by stonychavez

I couldn't fix the font size sorry... Same rules and scoring as above post.

Here is my current roster:

QB – Matt Stafford, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisburger

- Not changing anything here.

RB – LeVeon Bell, Ahmad Bradshaw, Terrance West, Darren Sproles

- Thinking of dropping Terrance West for Fred Jackson?

WR – Antonio Brown, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Anquan Boldin

- Thinking of dropping Anquan Boldin for Michael Floyd or DeAndre Hopkins?

TE – Delanie Walker, Zac Ertz

- Niles Paul is available, should I drop one of these guys?

K – Blair Walsh, Matt Prater

- I am picking up Cody Parkey for Blair Walsh

DEF – Panthers, Seahawks

- Not changing anything here.

Let me know, as always, thanks.

Edited by stonychavez

Standard Scoring League

Luck vs TEN

D Martin @ PIT

L Miller @ OAK

T Richardson vs TEN (flex)

Megatron @ NYJ

Cruz @ WSH

N Paul vs NYG

Lions D @ NYJ

N Novak vs JAC

BENCH

S Jackson @ MIN

R Wayne vs TEN

49ers D vs PHI

B Rainey @ PIT

T West BYE*

K Davis vs NE

K Cousins vs NYG

I'm wondering who you think I should start at RB and flex. Megatron and Cruz have favorable match ups and are obvious locks.

I'm iffy about Martin but I have Rainey on the bench if he doesn't play.

How do you feel about Knile Davis this week?

Do you like Richardson or Wayne better vs TEN?

Is S Jackson a good play this week? I know he's the starter but every time I watch the Falcons get into the red zone, they start switching up the backs which takes away from Jackson's opportunities.

I'm playing a guy who has several players on BYE (Manning, Julius Thomas, Fitz, and Stacy) so I'm pretty confident going into this week, but I always appreciate your opinion so let me know what you think!

Pick 3 having trouble deciding who to start this week

12 team standard

RB: (empty)

TE: (empty)

Flex: (empty)

Heath Miller, Dwayne Allen, Justin Hunter, Lorenzo Taliferro, Jerick McKinnon

Also have FA:

J. Kerley (depending on Decker status)

Malcolm Floyd

H. Nicks

Allen Hurns

Will probably be only using this week for fliers

Need help filling my RB, TE, Flex

Not much potentials to pick from

Edited by winters2k

Hi HK,

I got a rough bye week this week, and need to pick up a kicker. In fact its really all I need to worry about this week, considering my line up for the most part is set.

My top options are Shaun Suisham (playing Tampa Bay) and Nick Novak (Playing Jax). Which of the two would you prioritize? Both have good match ups, but it is interesting to note that Jax has given up a ton of points to kickers, whereas Suisham is rated 2 overall atm in my league.

Furthermore, my options of kickers to drop: My own kicker Hauschka, or Justin Forsett.

10 Man standard league.

I would go with Novak. Jville just is horrible. wow, this is not the week to cut Forsett. but Hauschka is a every week starter and will get picked up before Forsett( until after this week). I know he is just a kicker but a good 1 and 1 you don't have to worry about.

I might try and cut Forsett and hope I can get him back at weeks ends on waivers. or maybe he won't do what I expect him too. if this is a standard league it would not hurt me to cut Forsett as much as I expect alot of what he does this week to come through the air.

You got no other weaker link?

Hello again, sir!

12 team PPR league-6pts per TD

My line up:

QB-N. Foles

WR-B.Marshall

WR-V.Cruz

RB-J.Charles

RB. E.Lacy

TE.M. Bennett

Flex-Trent Richardson or Golden Tate.

The huddle is saying the Richardson is going to have a decent game. I thought about playing him in the flex and starting Golden Tate (Tate-projected to have a solid game) over Cruz. What are your thoughts?

Edited by nizieman

I have Luck and was thinking of trying to trade straightup with the last place 0-3 team, who will probably be 0-4 after this week. If I can get the trade straight up after week 4, then I don't have to worry about the bye.

I would end up keeping Manning because the other teams with QB's I'd target like Ryan, don't have other players that I want or can use or players on my roster that they might use.

Maybe I'll just stay with Luck.

Thanks

Never hurts to have 2 stud QB's. injuries cannot stop you then. but if you have holes at RB or WR I would trade 1 of them.