[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Which Roster do you like Better? This is a PPR League

QB:Kaepernick

RB:C.Ivory

WR1:J.Nelson

WR2:A.Robinson

TE:Z.Ertz

FLEX:J.Bell

Kaepernick

D.Brown

A.Jeffery

A.Robinson

Z.Ertz

C.Ivory

Bench:

R.Matthews (injured

L.Fitz (bye)

G.Smith

H.Douglas

I would be trading Nelson for Alshon & DBrown which would have made changes to roster #2

Who is this Robinson you are benching good players for? if it is Jvilles WR bench him and put Jeffery and Nelson in.put Brown at RB with Ivory as the FLEX. at least that is how I would do it.

Which Roster do you like Better? This is a PPR League

QB:Kaepernick

RB:C.Ivory

WR1:J.Nelson

WR2:A.Robinson

TE:Z.Ertz

FLEX:J.Bell

Kaepernick

D.Brown

A.Jeffery

A.Robinson

Z.Ertz

C.Ivory

Bench:

R.Matthews (injured

L.Fitz (bye)

G.Smith

H.Douglas

I would be trading Nelson for Alshon & DBrown which would have made changes to roster #2

I like roster 1 with Bell in Flex

Who is this Robinson you are benching good players for? if it is Jvilles WR bench him and put Jeffery and Nelson in.put Brown at RB with Ivory as the FLEX. at least that is how I would do it.

i traded Nelson for Jeffrey/D.Brown which is why roster #2 is different. Thats exactly what i did D.Brown @RB & Ivory @Flex. was just curious what roster you would prefer

& yes it is robinson from Jvilles bench as i would assume he would be getting many balls thrown his way as he cracked the starting line up against Hurns

so you would rather have Hurns start over Robinson?

Edited by avion16

I have Julius Thomas on a Bye week. I need to pick up a TE on the wire. It looks like the best one is Dwayne Allen. It is a 12 team keeper league (keep 5 players), ppr, and I am 3-0 to start the season. I am trying to decide who to drop to pick up TE or wether I should just try to win this week without dropping. Here are my potential drops: Chris Johnson, Brian Quick (kinda need him for receiver depth later), Kiory Robinson, Alfred Blue (hate to drop him because I also have Foster). Other RB's I have are Foster, Donald Brown, Biship Sankey. Who should I drop or should I?

I don't believe in zero's. this decision would be easier if not for the 5 keeper thing which I know you are aware of. I think you would have to cut either Kiory Robinson or Chris Johnson since I don't believe they have a chance at breaking into that top 5. I think I would drop Chris Johnson as I think Robinson has the better chance of a good game. maybe if Johnson 's game is bad enough you might get a shot at picking him back up if you want.

WR waiver pickup! Pick 2

Mike Evans

Justin Hunter

Reuben Randle

Allen Hurns

Brian Hartline

Allen Robinson

Andre Roberts (If Jackson doesn't Play)

Would like to have a Solid Week 4 starter and potential to be a starter or stash on bench as i am very thin at WR.

I would go Hurns for sure. and my 2nd would be Evans. I think this kid is starting to get it despite the chaos around him. plus your other options are weak so I think there is much more upside with Evans. I would use Hurns this week as the Jags once again end up throwing into prevention D in the 2nd half.

i traded Nelson for Jeffrey/D.Brown which is why roster #2 is different. Thats exactly what i did D.Brown @RB & Ivory @Flex. was just curious what roster you wou

i traded Nelson for Jeffrey/D.Brown which is why roster #2 is different. Thats exactly what i did D.Brown @RB & Ivory @Flex. was just curious what roster you would prefer

& yes it is robinson from Jvilles bench as i would assume he would be getting many balls thrown his way as he cracked the starting line up against Hurns

ld prefer

I would start Hurns over Robinson for this week at least. Jvilles WR's are counting on junk yardage as they do not have a team that can compete. that means they will be running 3 WR sets all day trying to get back in it. Hurns being that 3rd WR. Hurns is the kinda guy loo for when defenses are playing back as he can create I expect Hurns should be able to grab up some of that junk yardage. at least so far he has done it pretty well.

.5 PPR setting

TE help

Niles Paul vs NYG

or

Zach Ertz @ SF

Thanks, HK. Your advice always pays off.

I like Ertz more this week. I know he is probable but keep track of him all week as he did not look healthy last week. as a Ertz owner I will be doing the same.

I would go with Ivory and Johnson myself. I think Ivory is in the process of taking that job in N.Y. and I think he is the kinda back that can have success against my tough lion front 4. he hits the hole quickly and just gets what the defense give. and Andre Johnson is still 1 of the best. I expect a solid week proving just that.

thanks!!! If I told you I had Eddie royal VA the jags as well would you start him over Andre? Jags are just giving points away this year

If Fitzpatrick is out there i would go with him. my next choice would be E.J Manuel if he is out there and my 3rd option would be Geno Smith. if those are all gone I would roll out Bridgewater and cross my fingers.

Fitzpatrick is avaiable As is Eli manning.you think it's worth it to get manning over him?

Hell bye week 4 in my other league too, I had only 3 receivers and all of them have week 4 bye. So I picked up Royal but I need one more. Available are Stevie Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Terrance Williams, Allen Robinson. And if I pick one of them, which one should I drop among Forsett/Bush/Bell/Hawkins? Thanks in advance.

WDIS - I am looking for opinions if you would start Eddie Royal instead of one of these three:

WR - Randall Cobb

WR - Victor Cruz

FLEX - Keenan Allen

I think the only one that I would think I might replace would be Allen, but maybe i should have both Allen and Royal in against the Jags?

Thoughts?

Matchup (My players on left)

Colin K. (SF - QB) Vs C. Newton (Car - QB)

J Hunter (Ten - WR) Vs J Edelman (NE - WR)

M. Wheaton (Pit - WR) Vs E. Royal (SD - WR)

S Vereen (NE - RB) Vs S Ridley (NE - RB)

D Williams (Car - RB) Vs M. Jones-Drew (Oak - RB)

C Fleener (Ind - TE) Vs A Gates (SD - TE)

D Moore (Oak - WR) Vs A Boldin (SF - WR)--- For this position I can have a WR or RB

N Novak (SD - K) Vs P Dawson (SF - K)

Washington (DEF) Vs Atlanta (DEF)

On my bench I have Jeremy Kerley (NYJ - WR), Branden Oliver (SD - RB)

Which RB and WR do I start with to get maximum points?

I am playing in the Yahoo Football Fantasy League

What up HK? WDIS WR2 and flex, need 2:

Mike Wallace @ OAK (I think this is a given especially with match up),

Brandin Cooks @ DAL (I'm leaning to him for the Flex),

TY Hilton vs TEN (Am I missing something by putting him on the bench?),

Zach Ertz @ SF (Starting Donnell This week since he's been relied on by Manning and is pulling his weight - Benching Zach because of match up...or should he start at flex over Cooks and Hilton given his upside?)

someone offered me frank gore for my andre ellington i just acquired. what would be the best trade to counter back at him (i put in a claim for doug martin who someone droppped) with me recieiving jordy nelson and bobby rainey.. or am i buying too high on nelson?

his team

Rodgers

Marshawn Lynch

Bobby Rainey

Ivory

Carlos Hyde

Jordy Nelson

Eddie Royal

Vernon Davis

Eric Decker

49ers D/ST

Frank Gore

Wes Welker

MJD

Russel Wilson

Zach Miller

Mason Crosby

M. Crosby

My team

Manning

Cousins

Stacy

Fred Jackson

Pierre Garcon

Brandin Cooks

Antonio Gates

Cordarelle Patterson

Montee Ball

Cecil Shorts

Keenan Allen

Andre Ellington

Kelvin Benjamin

Cardinals

Matt Bryant

Seahawks D

Thanks

Sorry I actually have Jeremy Kerley, Jordan Matthews, Justin Hunter to fill FLEX.

Still go with Hunter? Would you start Kerley instead if Decker is out again?

I guess at RB it is Talifero. he has the best chance to score IMO.

At TE I would go with Miller. just don't trust Allen despite him starting off OK.

At FLEX I would go with Justin Hunter just becuse he is your best bench player.

I like Hurns for this week decently but not enough for you to cut any of your other guys. I wanna say to cut Dwayne Allen but with 2 of his 3 games being solid you might wanna watch and see if you founding something with him.