[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Trade Offer

I'm 0-3 and have been offered Calvin Johnson & Cutler for Aaron Rodgers & Alfred Morris. I'm still on the fence and any help you can give is appreciated.

On paper it looks good. if you make the deal you lesson at QB, lesson at RB and Gain at WR. the problem for me is you make this deal and you are a injured RB away from being in serious trouble. if you leave your team like it is you are backed up everywhere and don't have to worry about injuries. well, except at QB but Rodgers stays much healthier than Cutler so even there it is safer injurywise.

It is a long season and your depth will be what wins it for you if you win. it is a marathon not a sprint.

Thank you again.

I read a couple of your posts that you like Ivory.

I could trade Aquan Boldin for Ivory or Cecil Shorts for Ivory. Then I can have Rashad, Justin and Ivory.

I have 3 of the top 7 receivers, Megatron, Antonio Brown and Marshall. Not sure what RB I can aim for, I am not a big risker when it comes to RB, that's why I am seeking help. Thank you once again.

I think if you can get Ivory for Shorts that would be a good deal for you. as you said, you are loaded at WR so you don't need Shorts.

Is it worth giving up my #3 waiver priority in a 12 man league for a DST? I have the Bears and don't want to play them vs Green Bay, so I am thinking about picking up the Chargers since they face the jags.

I normally wouldn't do this, but I am 2-1 and playing our reigning league champ who is 3-0. We are pretty evenly matched, so this could be the difference maker. Another option would be to save the waiver and just add a sleeper DST for the week as a free agent. Suggestions?

I have been riding whoever plays Jville this year like a pony. so I am all about picking the Chargers.

Thing is there is gonna be some great pickups still to come. if I had my defense on a bye I would do this as you would have to use that pick anyways. but since you have a D this week I would stay in line for the pickups.

You may think me nuts here. but I would start Kaep over Rodgers this week. Green Bays offensive line has looked horrible this year. they have not topped 175 yards in 2 of their 3 games. meanwhile Kap gets Philly who is the worst team in the league against QB's. and a team that will make the 49'ers play way more offensive snaps than usual. this maybe Kaeps best game of the year. I do think Rodgers will be good as well but the way they have played and with Kaeps matchup I just see Kaep as safer. huh, never said that before.

I Stick with Gronk on the next question.watching Gronk while he is bad is making me itch to see when he is back to normal. because, he is good like this. Donnell keeps it up though and he might find himself in the conversation.

Honestly the way I found Donnel on my team so early was that the available and somewhat strong TE's in my league are all on the same bye week as Gronk, I do hope he continues to put numbers up however. I do think this is a strong possibility (Donnell) to do something surprising this year, but only because of a true lack of options for Eli.

About Kaep over Rodgers, no all points are valid. I've been saying I felt Rodgers (and even Lacy) have been struggling due to their offensive line. While I think he should be able to put up a better performance against the bears, I agree that Kaep is the safer bet here. Truthfully this scenario is no different then Rodgers week 1 against Seattle or Kaep against Dallas, and that swap worked out great.

Thanks again boss!

Edited by yaWgnorW

I'm in desperate need for a starting RB. I have been offered Michael Floyd & Matt Asiata for Pierre Garcon & Lorenzo Taliaferro. My other RBs are Forte, C. Johnson, Rainey.

According to yahoo's evaluate trade, this is a fair deal for both owners. I don't ever trust the evaluate trade stats.

Should I do this deal.

Thanks!

You can see my team in my signature. Colston, Vareen and VJax have all done next to nothing. Our Waiver Wire has some highly rated players:

Sanu, John Brown, Delanie Walker, Darrel Young and James Jones are the highest rated in our rankings.

Other names out there that looks good to me are Jordan Mathews, Owen Daniels and Terrance Williams.

I just picked up Blount today to replace Woodhead.

Do you see picking up any of these FA's and who would you replace?

You can see my team in my signature. Colston, Vareen and VJax have all done next to nothing. Our Waiver Wire has some highly rated players:

Sanu, John Brown, Delanie Walker, Darrel Young and James Jones are the highest rated in our rankings.

Other names out there that looks good to me are Jordan Mathews, Owen Daniels and Terrance Williams.

I just picked up Blount today to replace Woodhead.

Do you see picking up any of these FA's and who would you replace?

Your team looks solid to me. the only person you could maybe cut would be the guy you just picked up. but you have it covered everywhere no reason not to get a fine backup like Blount. if Bell was to go down he could possibly start for you.

Terrance Williams is my favorite name you said off of waivers just to throw that out there.

Brotha HK!! Back for my 2nd bit of advice this season.. :)

Team in my signature..

Giving Cruz, Sproles, RWilson

Getting Jeffery, Bradshaw, Palmer (to make it seem like I'm evening it out)

The Jeffery owner's QB's are Brady and Palmer - he's been looking for an upgrade. He also owns McCoy. Am I offering too much?

I'm trying to sell high on Cruz (I had him last year and man, every game was brutal). Getting Jeffery in return.

I'm also trying to sell high on Sproles (I don't think his value can get any higher) - in return getting the better of the two RB's on a powerful offense.

Giving him a top 10 QB in return for Palmer - in whom I'll probably drop and pickup Ben Tate (Terrance West was just dropped today too - they're off this week and the owner said Tate is coming back and West's ship has sailed). Hoping he stays there all week - I'll drop Miami's D for him next week..

Should I offer this trade???

You would be getting a better WR and RB. I would do it. I agree with your sell high mentality especially in the case of Sproles.losing Wilson sucks for your depth but it upgrades your team overall IMO. and I still think people just don't realize how good Jeffery is.

Reggie Bush/Michael Floyd or Ahmad Bradshaw/Emmanuel Sanders for Eddie Lacy/Roddy White? Which pair should I offer for them and is either a reasonable trade? Which pair would be better for me to give to retain the most strength on my team (in my sig)?

I would not do either of those if I was you. Lacy is a borderline backup if he don't produce this week and White is hurt again much like last year. keep the healthy players who are producing.

• Like 1

Honestly the way I found Donnel on my team so early was that the available and somewhat strong TE's in my league are all on the same bye week as Gronk, I do hope he continues to put numbers up however. I do think this is a strong possibility (Donnell) to do something surprising this year, but only because of a true lack of options for Eli.

About Kaep over Rodgers, no all points are valid. I've been saying I felt Rodgers (and even Lacy) have been struggling due to their offensive line. While I think he should be able to put up a better performance against the bears, I agree that Kaep is the safer bet here. Truthfully this scenario is no different then Rodgers week 1 against Seattle or Kaep against Dallas, and that swap worked out great.

Thanks again boss!

You are welcome brother. good luck.

I'm in desperate need for a starting RB. I have been offered Michael Floyd & Matt Asiata for Pierre Garcon & Lorenzo Taliaferro. My other RBs are Forte, C. Johnson, Rainey.

According to yahoo's evaluate trade, this is a fair deal for both owners. I don't ever trust the evaluate trade stats.

Should I do this deal.

Thanks!

I would go with the best player in this deal. and that is Garcon.

Now after Asiata gets off this week do not be mad at me as I totally expect it. but that is 1 week. Garcon is who you want for the year.

• Like 1

Hey HK!

Me again, stuck in kind of a pickle.

I've decided this week to stat Forte at RB1 , Nelson and Maclin at WR1,2.

Now i'ms tuck at RB2 and Flex.

Pick 2 between Sproles/Andre Johnson/Colston/Ivory?

I'm leaning between Sproles and Ivory cause colston well hes done SQUAT for me and andre has been struggling so far.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Hey HK!

Me again, stuck in kind of a pickle.

I've decided this week to stat Forte at RB1 , Nelson and Maclin at WR1,2.

Now i'ms tuck at RB2 and Flex.

Pick 2 between Sproles/Andre Johnson/Colston/Ivory?

I'm leaning between Sproles and Ivory cause colston well hes done SQUAT for me and andre has been struggling so far.

What do you think?

Thanks!

I would go with Ivory and Johnson myself. I think Ivory is in the process of taking that job in N.Y. and I think he is the kinda back that can have success against my tough lion front 4. he hits the hole quickly and just gets what the defense give. and Andre Johnson is still 1 of the best. I expect a solid week proving just that.

• Like 1

10 team standard. Looking for someone to plug in for Flex. Hopkins or Donald Brown?

10 team standard. Looking for someone to plug in for Flex. Hopkins or Donald Brown?

I was big on Hopkins last week and still think he is solid but I would go with Brown. he has the Jags and all the other backs are hurt.

TRADE ADVICE.

I would be getting Harvin + Brown and giving Wallace + Bradshaw. My roster includes ...

QB- Drew Brees

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Rashad Jennings

WR- Cordarrelle Patterson

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

TE- Gronk

FLEX- Mike Wallace

D/ST- Bengals

K- Dan Bailey

________BENCH___________

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Ahmad Bradshaw

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Chris Johnson

RB- Bobby Rainey

WR- DeAndre Hopkins

WR- Golden Tate

Or do I even need to do this trade at all??

Which Roster do you like Better? This is a PPR League

QB:Kaepernick

RB:C.Ivory

WR1:J.Nelson

WR2:A.Robinson

TE:Z.Ertz

FLEX:J.Bell

Kaepernick

D.Brown

A.Jeffery

A.Robinson

Z.Ertz

C.Ivory

Bench:

R.Matthews (injured

L.Fitz (bye)

G.Smith

H.Douglas

I would be trading Nelson for Alshon & DBrown which would have made changes to roster #2

I have Julius Thomas on a Bye week. I need to pick up a TE on the wire. It looks like the best one is Dwayne Allen. It is a 12 team keeper league (keep 5 players), ppr, and I am 3-0 to start the season. I am trying to decide who to drop to pick up TE or wether I should just try to win this week without dropping. Here are my potential drops: Chris Johnson, Brian Quick (kinda need him for receiver depth later), Kiory Robinson, Alfred Blue (hate to drop him because I also have Foster). Other RB's I have are Foster, Donald Brown, Biship Sankey. Who should I drop or should I?

WR waiver pickup! Pick 2

Mike Evans

Justin Hunter

Reuben Randle

Allen Hurns

Brian Hartline

Allen Robinson

Andre Roberts (If Jackson doesn't Play)

Would like to have a Solid Week 4 starter and potential to be a starter or stash on bench as i am very thin at WR.

TRADE ADVICE.

I would be getting Harvin + Brown and giving Wallace + Bradshaw. My roster includes ...

QB- Drew Brees

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Rashad Jennings

WR- Cordarrelle Patterson

WR- Larry Fitzgerald

TE- Gronk

FLEX- Mike Wallace

D/ST- Bengals

K- Dan Bailey

________BENCH___________

QB- Jay Cutler

RB- Ahmad Bradshaw

RB- Steven Jackson

RB- Chris Johnson

RB- Bobby Rainey

WR- DeAndre Hopkins

WR- Golden Tate

Or do I even need to do this trade at all??

Which Brown? and no.