[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am just about to jump off the Vick train

loaf

I am in a situation where I drafted Wilson as starter and Vick as backup. I have only started Vick and the way that offense runs and the fact that the D is so bad, they will be playing from behind and he'll be putting up numbers. I am actually thinking about dropping Wilson for Foles and just plan on starting whoever the Eagle starter will be. I don't really see me starting Wilson over Vick any week. The Eagles still have 2 games against the Giants and Cowboys not to mention the Skins at home. There are big numbers to be put up by whoever starts. If you have Vick and not a top notch alternative, I think you must have Foles. At least that's where I thnk i'm headed

I am in a situation where I drafted Wilson as starter and Vick as backup. I have only started Vick and the way that offense runs and the fact that the D is so bad, they will be playing from behind and he'll be putting up numbers. I am actually thinking about dropping Wilson for Foles and just plan on starting whoever the Eagle starter will be. I don't really see me starting Wilson over Vick any week. The Eagles still have 2 games against the Giants and Cowboys not to mention the Skins at home. There are big numbers to be put up by whoever starts. If you have Vick and not a top notch alternative, I think you must have Foles. At least that's where I thnk i'm headed

Well, at least you'd still be in a position where you'll need a Week 12 QB since both Vick and Wilson share a bye week.

I'd consider dealing Wilson to a QB-starved team, if at all possible, before dumping him for Vick's handcuff.

• Like 1

I'm gonna ride him til the wheels fall off.

One might be missing already. I hope not, as this weekend's matchup is great for him. Which means, of course, that Bad Vick is going to show up to the tune of 4 turnovers and we're not talking the apple/cherry variety ones. :(