[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering advice - Post your questions

stonychavez

This is a thread exactly like HighKite's. Simple enough, post your questions and I will give my personal opinion/advice on the topic,

Feel free to post the same questions in HighKite's and my thread for different views on the same topic.

This could get interesting!

K ill go first. :)

Rest of season. Im guaranteed one of these 3. Rank em (ppr)

S Vareen

B Jacobs

J Randle

Thanks man!

Vareen

Jacobs

Boykin

I'm not even going to list Randle, that is Murray's job when he is back. Also, you've seen Dallas go heavy pass before in the beginning of season. I just don't see Dallas putting a heavy load on Randle, he had a horrible YPC avg last week...

• Like 1

So you already kind of pointed me in the right direction in my post..

I'm 3rd in waiver priority this week (resets weekly).

Boykin or E Sanders with my first pick? I'll get either of them as the first two guys will go Jacobs/Randle. They're only short term solutions - I'm looking longer term.

After everyone's first round processes, I'll likely get a shot at Vareen. RB/WR is slim pickins..

D Brown is out there..

S Vareen is out there..

Michael Floyd

J Reed at TE

K Rudolph at TE

T Wright at TE

EDIT: I'm dropping Hopkins with my first claim, and Fleener with my 2nd..

Edited by Shorttynaz

So you already kind of pointed me in the right direction in my post..

I'm 3rd in waiver priority this week (resets weekly).

Boykin or E Sanders with my first pick? I'll get either of them as the first two guys will go Jacobs/Randle. They're only short term solutions - I'm looking longer term.

After everyone's first round processes, I'll likely get a shot at Vareen. RB/WR is slim pickins..

D Brown is out there..

S Vareen is out there..

Michael Floyd

J Reed at TE

K Rudolph at TE

T Wright at TE

I'll start with my opinion of Boykin, the team still has Finley who will start playing more in the slot as a WR. They also will more than likely be getting Jones back this week which will be another target. I honestly think Green Bay goes heavier on the run with Cobb gone. I think you will see a huge payoff with Lacy on your team.

E. Sanders is a No. 2 WR on a gunslinging Big Ben team who has a suspect defense this year, I like Sanders.

I also like keeping and eye on Rudolph with Freeman taking over. I don't want to revamp your whole roster but I kinda like Rudolph over Fleener... But that's just my personal opinion. You're going to be starting Bennett anyway.

Edited by stonychavez
  • Like 1

Thanks for this thread! Really appreciate it

Would you start Joseph Randle or Harry Douglas in flex.

That's only if I pick him up on waiver. My teams in sig. Do you think I need him on my roster anyways or save my waiver.

I just lost Julio and wondering how you think my team will do ROS. I'm currently 2-4 but I'm matched up with the hardest matchups without highest average of points per week compared to other matchups.

Is there any players on my roster that you would try to trade away for a specific position.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for this thread! Really appreciate it

Would you start Joseph Randle or Harry Douglas in flex.

That's only if I pick him up on waiver. My teams in sig. Do you think I need him on my roster anyways or save my waiver.

I just lost Julio and wondering how you think my team will do ROS. I'm currently 2-4 but I'm matched up with the hardest matchups without highest average of points per week compared to other matchups.

Is there any players on my roster that you would try to trade away for a specific position.

Thanks in advance.

I personally like Harry Douglas, I am not sold on Joseph Randle at all.

As far as your roster goes I wouldn't try to make any trades but I would possibly try to find a better RB off the WW than Joique Bell. I see you are in a 12 team league so I'm sure it's pretty thin pickings. What's left RB wise for Free Agents? Any chance Andre Ellington is out there?

Hi stonychavez!

Thx for opening such a thread.

i just saw that one of my mate has released Eli Manning from his team. I start thinking that he could be a great option for week 7 since they'll face the crappy Vikings pass defense.

Should i just smash my head on my keyboard for thinking this or do you think it could be a good and worthy move for this week? Knowing that i still have RGIII and Tannehill in my roster.

Hi stonychavez!

Thx for opening such a thread.

i just saw that one of my mate has released Eli Manning from his team. I start thinking that he could be a great option for week 7 since they'll face the crappy Vikings pass defense.

Should i just smash my head on my keyboard for thinking this or do you think it could be a good and worthy move for this week? Knowing that i still have RGIII and Tannehill in my roster.

Hmm... This is a good one.

RG3 - I think this one has the potential to be a shoutout and personally think RG3 is due for a good game.

Tannehill - He would be my last option as I really don't see this game being high scoring with all the QB troubles in Buffalo, the only player I personally would want to start in this game would be Lamar Miller.

Eli Manning - He definitely has the potential for 400 yards but I'm just worried about the pass rush and Minnesotas ability to control the clock with the run game. I think this is going to be the AP show.

RG3 is the safest bet IMO, but there is risk/reward for Eli Manning. Simply because he has been awful... The team in general.

Just posted this but...

16 team PPR league. Both teams involved in the trades are 3-3, but in different divisions and have already played.

I'd get:

Reggie Bush, Mike Vick, Antonio Gates

(I already have Joique Bell and my other RB is Lacy. I have Witten as well and would flex Gates. My other WRs are Mike Williams, Kendall Wright, Kenbrell Thompkins...I also have Crabtree and Burelson waiting to return from injury. )

He'd get:

CJ Spiller, AJ Green, Matt Ryan

Just posted this but...

16 team PPR league. Both teams involved in the trades are 3-3, but in different divisions and have already played.

I'd get:

Reggie Bush, Mike Vick, Antonio Gates

(I already have Joique Bell and my other RB is Lacy. I have Witten as well and would flex Gates. My other WRs are Mike Williams, Kendall Wright, Kenbrell Thompkins...I also have Crabtree and Burelson waiting to return from injury. )

He'd get:

CJ Spiller, AJ Green, Matt Ryan

Who is your other QB if you lose Matt Ryan? How many RBs and WRs do you start each week?

At initial glance I don't like the trade for you, and I'll explain why:

You would be getting Vick who already has a hamstring injury and can realistically be counted on to play 50-75% of the rest of the season if he even gets his job back. Reggie Bush is a beast but an injury risk as well, even though you have Joique Bell you would always want Bush playing. Gates is nice for sure but all in all I would try to get a different trade going.

Who is your other QB if you lose Matt Ryan? How many RBs and WRs do you start each week?

At initial glance I don't like the trade for you, and I'll explain why:

You would be getting Vick who already has a hamstring injury and can realistically be counted on to play 50-75% of the rest of the season if he even gets his job back. Reggie Bush is a beast but an injury risk as well, even though you have Joique Bell you would always want Bush playing. Gates is nice for sure but all in all I would try to get a different trade going.

I spot started Fitzpatrick during Ryan's bye week. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 D/ST.

You make good points and I've already talked myself out of it. I feel like Spiller is going to start putting it together with his favorable 2nd half schedule.

Posted on High's, but would like your thoughts as well.

10 team PPR. J.Graham on a bye. Have Clay. Should I swap him for J.Reed or Cumberland? Thanks...I appreciate your help

I like Cumberland in this list, I think he will be utilized a lot vs NE.

12 team standard scoring

WSIS @ Flex

Harry Douglas

Jacquizz Rodgers

Terrance Williams

Amendola (not going to start him even if he plays, he's made me sick lol)

Harry Douglas - I personally am really high on this guy and will probably be flexing him over Jordan Cameron this week in my big money league.

Jacquizz Rodgers - I would monitor S Jax injury and if he starts I wouldn't even consider Rodgers.

Terrance Williams - I like him especially with Murray being out I see them going heavier on the pass. I would monitor Miles Austin injury as well. I also see this matchup being a shoot out.

It comes down to personal preference between Williams and Douglas in my opinion.

Thanks for the thread...I wasn't sure if you were adverse to links to other topics (in lieu of re-posts), but thought I would try, first...however, if you prefer, I can copy/paste into your thread, instead...thanks again!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/408340-hold-cobb/

Which would you add?

Harry Douglas

Austin Pettis

Keenan Allen

Who would you drop?

Nate Washington

Brian Hartline

.5 PPR

Also, I need to drop a TE

Drop Rudolph or G. Graham?

I would drop Nate Washington for sure and roll with Keenan Allen.

I would also probably try to find room for Douglas. I think he will have a bigger year than Hartline but that is my personal opinion.

My RBs are Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, and CJ Spiller. I'm slightly worried about my situation going forward. Opinions? 10 team standard league scoring.

Do you have room on your bench to pick up any free agents? Have you been offered any trades?

List your whole team for me so I can see your strengths. And I think CJ will come around, just hold on to him for now.