[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offering advice - Post your questions

stonychavez

14 team 3 person keeper stnd scoring

I want Gio, he wants a rb back, mathews, T Rich, L Bell, A Ellington, are my 4 right now

i know i can try and pair wr's to even it out he has garcon, gordon, boldin, i have cruz, allen, blackmon and AJ

thinking about offering t rich straight up Thoughts?

Or Gio and Garcon for mathews and ... or T Rich and ..

what trade would you make? I prefere to keep the bolded players and am not interested in gordon

Thanks

Cutler @ Was

or

Newton vs. STL?

Could you give a reason to your choice? Thanks!

This a tough one:

Cutler - this game has the potential to be a shoot out, I can see Cutler going for over 300 yards and 3 TDs against that weak Redskins defense.

Newton - my concern with this matchup is I don't see it being a very high scoring game and more of Carolina Defense performance.

It's one of those things where you probably drafted Newton high to be your stud QB but at the same time Cutler has been producing very well. I would probably ride with Cutler on this one.

• Like 1

Who can I trade away for Calvin Johnson?

You want Calvin Johnson? I don't think you would benefit for what you would have to give for him and what you would have left. Unless someone is hurting at QB and Eli/Vick start producing and get healthy.

Maybe if they are hurting at QB you could offer Fred Jackson and Vic/Eli? Once again, not really sure.

Edited by stonychavez

I give Cutler, and rec Brady, good? Cutler is 9th best in our league.

Stafford is my no 1. He ranks 8th.

Brady is 23rd.

Thx!

I would actually hold on to Cutler, simply because they will be fighting late in the season for a playoff spot and Brady will more than likely sit out week 17. Especially with the emergence of Alshon Jefferey, Cutler has a lot of weapons and a good defense. You could probably hold on to Cutler and if he has a few more good games trade him or stafford for a position you're weak at.

I traded Brady away from my team last week.

Edited by stonychavez

14 team 3 person keeper stnd scoring

I want Gio, he wants a rb back, mathews, T Rich, L Bell, A Ellington, are my 4 right now

i know i can try and pair wr's to even it out he has garcon, gordon, boldin, i have cruz, allen, blackmon and AJ

thinking about offering t rich straight up Thoughts?

Or Gio and Garcon for mathews and ... or T Rich and ..

what trade would you make? I prefere to keep the bolded players and am not interested in gordon

Thanks

My first instinct would be to try and dump Mathews for him, and if he doesn't take that offer him Mathews/Allen for Gio/Garçon.

Do you have room on your bench to pick up any free agents? Have you been offered any trades?

List your whole team for me so I can see your strengths. And I think CJ will come around, just hold on to him for now.

My team:

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - CJ Spiller

RB - Ray Rice

WR - Pierre Garcon

WR - Josh Gordon

TE - Antonio Gates

RB/WR - Anquan Boldin

Bench:

RB - Joique Bell

RB - Darren McFadden

RB - Andre Ellington

WR - Kenbrell Thompkins

TE - Heath Miller

I've attempted to wheel and deal but it's tough when people only want to trade based off points and not potential. I'm pretty happy with my players but would love to make moves accordingly to put my team in the best spot for post season (assuming I make it, 3-3 at the moment. I have an extra bench spot which I was aiming to pickup Cecil Shorts as he was dropped this week. I have a pretty active 10 team league so most "typical" waiver claims are usually taken.

Expanding on what I started last night..

Just want to know if I'm doing the right thing by hanging on to Miles Austin as my 6th WR when we can only start a max of 4. Here are some of who's still available - who should I drop Austin for?? I also just picked up Jacobs yesterday as a 5th RB when we can only start a max of 3. Should I hang on to him or drop him? (Team is in my signature) I greatly appreciate ANY input!!

RB's currently available:

Ben Tate

Shane Vereen (grab and stash)?

Ronnie Hillman

Roy Helu

Andre Brown (grab and stash)?

WR's currently available:

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

DeAndre Hopkins

Brandon LaFell

Jarrett Boykins

TE's currently available:

Coby Fleener

Brandon Myers

Jordan Reed

Tim Wright

Edited by Shorttynaz

My team:

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - CJ Spiller

RB - Ray Rice

WR - Pierre Garcon

WR - Josh Gordon

TE - Antonio Gates

RB/WR - Anquan Boldin

Bench:

RB - Joique Bell

RB - Darren McFadden

RB - Andre Ellington

WR - Kenbrell Thompkins

TE - Heath Miller

I've attempted to wheel and deal but it's tough when people only want to trade based off points and not potential. I'm pretty happy with my players but would love to make moves accordingly to put my team in the best spot for post season (assuming I make it, 3-3 at the moment. I have an extra bench spot which I was aiming to pickup Cecil Shorts as he was dropped this week. I have a pretty active 10 team league so most "typical" waiver claims are usually taken.

Is Ruben Randle or Harry Douglas available?

I might consider flexing Ellington over Boldin or starting Ellington over CJ entirely.

Expanding on what I started last night..

Just want to know if I'm doing the right thing by hanging on to Miles Austin as my 6th WR when we can only start a max of 4. Here are some of who's still available - who should I drop Austin for?? I also just picked up Jacobs yesterday as a 5th RB when we can only start a max of 3. Should I hang on to him or drop him? (Team is in my signature) I greatly appreciate ANY input!!

RB's currently available:

Ben Tate

Shane Vereen (grab and stash)?

Ronnie Hillman

Roy Helu

Andre Brown (grab and stash)?

WR's currently available:

Michael Floyd

Golden Tate

DeAndre Hopkins

Brandon LaFell

Jarrett Boykins

TE's currently available:

Coby Fleener

Brandon Myers

Jordan Reed

Tim Wright

You have enough depth at receivers I wouldn't worry about Miles Austin, I do however like Brandon LaFell. Maybe when Austin is healthy (maybe) you try to trade him after he has a big game. Or you can grab LaFell and hope he has another big game, as he is trending up, and then try to trade him.

I think Vareen is a decent idea of a stash as his injury being what it is has allowed him to continue training to a degree but with New England having a big backfield I'm not sure what happens when he is back.

Brown will most likely have the job all to himself when he is back but not sure how quick he gets back to form.

12 team PPR league. Zac Stacy and DAL RB Joseph Randle are available on WW. Assuming one of them falls to me who should i drop. Here are all my RB and WR

RB

Trent Richardson

Chris Johnson

Reggie Bush

Gio Bernard

WR

Jordy Nelson

Vincent Jackson

TY Hilton

Ashlon Jeffery

Percy Harvin

Tavon Austin

I guess my question is should I drop Tavon Austin for Zac Stacy or Joseph Randle. And who do you think has more value Stacy or Randle??

Drop Fleener for Helu for a stash? Going to stick with Finley the rest of the way. I watched Fleener drop 4 or 5 wide open passed Monday night. Finley is semi injury prone. Idon't need the RB help (never have too much I guess) but I don't want someone else grabbing him up, tie thoughts mmm

12 team PPR league. Zac Stacy and DAL RB Joseph Randle are available on WW. Assuming one of them falls to me who should i drop. Here are all my RB and WR

RB

Trent Richardson

Chris Johnson

Reggie Bush

Gio Bernard

WR

Jordy Nelson

Vincent Jackson

TY Hilton

Ashlon Jeffery

Percy Harvin

Tavon Austin

I guess my question is should I drop Tavon Austin for Zac Stacy or Joseph Randle. And who do you think has more value Stacy or Randle??

Tavon for Stacy for long term.

Randle is purely a week or two spot start till Murray is back, but personally I'm not sold on Randle and his situation... I mean 11 carries for 17 yards? No one would even be talking about him if it wasn't for that goal line touchdown. I see Dallas going pass heavy.

Drop Fleener for Helu for a stash? Going to stick with Finley the rest of the way. I watched Fleener drop 4 or 5 wide open passed Monday night. Finley is semi injury prone. Idon't need the RB help (never have too much I guess) but I don't want someone else grabbing him up, tie thoughts mmm

If you're decent at RB I wouldn't thin out my TE spot for a back up RB. I guess it depends how sparse your RB FAs are. Is Stacy or Ellington available? Snelling or Rodgers?

Who to start for a TE this week?standard scoring

Clay

Miller

Rudolph

Who to start at WR?

Lafell

vincent brown

anquain boldin (hasn't been producing at all)

Floyd (arizona)

I need to grab off WW if Jones is going to be out.allen is alrdy gone off WW.

Thanks

Edited by byroz

Who to start for a TE this week?standard scoring

Clay

Miller

Rudolph

Who to start at WR?

Lafell

vincent brown

anquain boldin (hasn't been producing at all)

Floyd (arizona)

I need to grab off WW if Jones is going to be out.allen is alrdy gone off WW.

Thanks

As far as the TEs go i consider that a toss up, the gambler in me would start Rudolph with Freeman getting the start.

I like LaFell this week.

As far as grabbing a WR off the WW, is Douglas still out there?

As far as the TEs go i consider that a toss up, the gambler in me would start Rudolph with Freeman getting the start.

I like LaFell this week.

As far as grabbing a WR off the WW, is Douglas still out there?

That's who I have starting at the moment I feel like there's no clear cut winner.as for wr douglas is still available but do you think he has that much potential without even playing yet as compared to these other guys who have? Vincent browns playin Jax and even though allens the #1 I still think Rivers will be throwing everywhere.do you think douglas has more upside than him?

Another question I have 4 rbs who would you start?I have fred jackson starting now.

Fred jack

ridley

deangelo williams

Ellington

Edited by byroz

That's who I have starting at the moment I feel like there's no clear cut winner.as for wr douglas is still available but do you think he has that much potential without even playing yet as compared to these other guys who have? Vincent browns playin Jax and even though allens the #1 I still think Rivers will be throwing everywhere.do you think douglas has more upside than him?

Another question I have 4 rbs who would you start?I have fred jackson starting now.

Fred jack

ridley

deangelo williams

Ellington

I am personally calling Harry Douglas the answer. I am willing to stake the zero reputation I have on it... Jokes aside, I am personally starting Douglas in my league. I am in a PPR league though. Here are the facts with Douglas, Julio was getting an insane 9-14 targets a week. With Roddy also banged up, this is Douglas's time to shine. I'm trying to be the cool guy this week that started him with confidence.

As far as your RBs go, Fred Jackson is the most producing of those listed. You can only start 1 of those 4?