[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Champion!

marc_bucs

Who wants to be the one to break it to him that making the playoffs is not "winning your league" nor "champion"? :fool:

Na, best of luck.

I was actually very lucky this week. Made the playoffs in 3 of the 4 leagues I care about, but had first round byes in 2, and the third is a 10 team work league, so a meaningless week 14 there. Didn't have to play for anything in any one of them.

I would have gotten destroyed in the 2 where I have a bye, so hoping that the weather is better next week, and that I look today and see that the Peyton Manning owners somehow got eliminated.

• Like 1

I managed to win the league due to cowboys D getting minus and Bryant not doing to great! So I have woke up very happy and can't wait for the playoffs!! How has everyone else done this season and who else has won their leagues?

All you did was make the playoffs ( so far ) just like 11 other teams are going to do this year in the NFL

actualyl guys, some leagues award pretty substantial pots for winning the regular season, then also award additional for winning the playoffs. I am in a league where ahlf the pot is split between the regular season and playoffs. highest scorer and regular season best record(it's one big divison) win money then first and second place in playoffs win the rest. i dont necessarily agree with it, but it exists

Or maybe their league wraps up in week 14 and crowns a champion then. But tony2345 is probably right, maybe just a regular season champion which has some value.

Anyway I am #2 seed in my league, 6 teams make it, had the first round bye and now face one of the better teams. But I split with him this year, he has lost some talent (Julio out, Ryan lower because of that). Hoping I can advance, my opponent is good and is hands down the best team in our league (won the most titles and always has a good team).

actualyl guys, some leagues award pretty substantial pots for winning the regular season, then also award additional for winning the playoffs. I am in a league where ahlf the pot is split between the regular season and playoffs. highest scorer and regular season best record(it's one big divison) win money then first and second place in playoffs win the rest. i dont necessarily agree with it, but it exists

Nothing wrong with that , we do close to same in one of my leagues

Prize Money Disbursements

1) The Payout Pool is defined as follows:

Contributions – Expenses = Total Payout Pool
2) Contributions:

a) Entry fees: $7,000.00 (14 Teams X $500)

2) Expenses are:

a) Web hosting Fee

B)

$100 Commissioner Service Fee

2) Yearly Disbursements From The Payout Pool

1) Division Winners (2) shall receive $300.00.

2) Individual High Game (1), Weeks 1–16, shall receive $200.00

3) The League Champion: 25% of the remaining Payout Pool.

4) Each Bracket Winner Semi Final winner (2): 25% of the remaining Payout Pool.

5) Each Bracket Semi Final loser (2): 12.5% of the remaining Payout Pool.

The 25% for league Champ may look small at first look but it includes real blind bid & trade $$

trades cost $30 each trade $15 from each team

blind bid amount usually adds up to around $1500 for the year

Nothing wrong with that , we do close to same in one of my leagues

Prize Money Disbursements

1) The Payout Pool is defined as follows:

Contributions – Expenses = Total Payout Pool
2) Contributions:

a) Entry fees: $7,000.00 (14 Teams X $500)

2) Expenses are:

a) Web hosting Fee

B)

$100 Commissioner Service Fee

2) Yearly Disbursements From The Payout Pool

1) Division Winners (2) shall receive $300.00.

2) Individual High Game (1), Weeks 1–16, shall receive $200.00

3) The League Champion: 25% of the remaining Payout Pool.

4) Each Bracket Winner Semi Final winner (2): 25% of the remaining Payout Pool.

5) Each Bracket Semi Final loser (2): 12.5% of the remaining Payout Pool.

The 25% for league Champ may look small at first look but it includes real blind bid & trade $$

trades cost $30 each trade $15 from each team

blind bid amount usually adds up to around $1500 for the year

Actually this format rewards the teams who DRAFTED best. Not the ones who slipped into the playoffs with 7 wins and got lucky as truck.