[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RG III - If this is true..... wow.

Papa Deuce

Just read a story on Yahoo that RG III's FATHER is trying to get the Redskins to hire Baylor's head coach to replace Shannahan.

If his teammates don't really like or respect him ( RG III ) now, imagine if this is true.

You know, coming out of college, I really liked RG III. I was rooting like crazy to be a great QB, even though he is in the Eagles division. But every day, it seems, there is another reason to dislike the guy. It also seems like his being media darling day are over, now that it seems that the real RG III is coming out.

It's his father, who probably is pretty controlling. It doesn't represent RGIII as a person, and I think it's ridiculous that people are making news about crap like this. Do you really think RGIII's father will convince Snyder to hire a coach on his own? You're buying into this crap hook, line and sinker which is what news outlets want

Just read a story on Yahoo that RG III's FATHER is trying to get the Redskins to hire Baylor's head coach to replace Shannahan.

If his teammates don't really like or respect him ( RG III ) now, imagine if this is true.

You know, coming out of college, I really liked RG III. I was rooting like crazy to be a great QB, even though he is in the Eagles division. But every day, it seems, there is another reason to dislike the guy. It also seems like his being media darling day are over, now that it seems that the real RG III is coming out.

Settle a bet...

A. Too lazy to look

B. Too self-absorbed to care

C. Both

Edited by Delicious_bass

It's his father, who probably is pretty controlling. It doesn't represent RGIII as a person, and I think it's ridiculous that people are making news about crap like this. Do you really think RGIII's father will convince Snyder to hire a coach on his own? You're buying into this crap hook, line and sinker which is what news outlets want

I am indeed buying into this might be what his dad wants. That doesn't at all mean I think Snyder would do it. My point was about what his teammates would think. Then again, if Shanahan gets fired, well, he - Snyder - has literally made way more than his share of bad hires and signings, so this could be something that he might think is a good idea.

Just my 2 cents, but I don't think the Redskins will ever win a title with Snyder as the owner; he seems to run his team like a fantasy football team, and not an NFL team.

Edited by Papa Deuce

Fox sports had a big story on this a few days ago , RGll said he could broker the deal

Now RGlll saying it is false http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/12/18/nfl-redskins-quarterback-robert-griffin-iii-denies-art-briles-report-london-fletcher-retirement/4116705/

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

And I'm surprised you didn't mention it when you posted in this thread. Heck you even said you hated to start a new thread for it.

LOL , yes I did , that's how much of a no story I thought it was :shades:

But sometimes when it is slow I would rather read a no story than nothing at all because otherwise I would be working :lol:

• Like 1