[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regrets

loaf

So, in my main league. I probably could've gotten Reggie Bush coming back to me at the 3.03 pick. Instead I took him at 2.08.

Not a bad pick but in hindsight, I should've taken Peyton Manning and my QB troubles would've been solved.

Instead I ended up with Matt Ryan and Mike Vick.

Vick was awesome until he got hurt.

Ryan was serviceable until Jackson, White and Jones went down. I also had Jones.

My QB struggles led me to try some trades which never materialized.

I streamed QBs and ended up losing 7 in a row after starting out 5-1 and missing the Playoffs.

What regrets do you have?

Wasting a pick on Matt Schaub as my backup after drafting Dalton and later using another pick on Rivers (a good move). Would not have made a huge difference but I could have gambled some more at RB which is where I struggled all year. Probably would not have mattered in the playoffs as I lost with off games by some of my top players like Rivers, Calvin, DemThom, Fitz, Witten.

Regrets I had a few but then again to few to mention ,, come on sing along

I had the team all season but just started the wrong players in 2 games or I would of won it all , instead I made it to the SB and stubbed my toe , still 2nd place paid back enough to cover league fees for the next 3 years & in a dynasty that help with rebuilding

ETA - in the rookie draft I traded way up costing me a 2014 pick to grab Hopkins

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Spiller in one. Rice in another.

Biggest regret- not keeping Peyton when I had the chance this offseason. I'm a moran

I'm gonna be forced to sell him this off season to get some RB help , hate to see him go but my rookie picks are all late rounders and unless Foster come back on fire or Gerhart is traded I will have no other choice , I rolled the whole last part of the season this year with only Lynch in a league where you can start 3

Dwayne Bowe and Colin Kaepernick were probably my two biggest draft busts. Not huge, but they still hurt some weeks. Bowe was awful and Kaepernick was just mediocre. I was reduced to starting Geno Smith as my QB2 for a couple weeks :out:

Another mistake was trading Wilson for Stafford - the trade happened 1 week before Stafford started his stinkfest. So, at least I got one good performance out of him. This regular season was happily void of very many lineup errors, my starting lineup was usually my best possible one. All that bad luck I missed balled up and hit me in the playoffs though, my team choked big time when I needed them most.

So back to the drawing board for 2014 - I'm particularly excited to see how the new draft class will perform and how they will affect the stocks of their teammates. So many new faces, it's going to be interesting for sure :okay:

Edited by bud29