[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE struggles

LynchMob21

So here is what I am working with right now:

Starting TE: Jordan Reed

Bench: Antonio Gates

The problem is both have a bye week in week 10, which somehow I missed. Now I am just curious for some feedback on what to do. Here are some scenarios I thought of:

• I threw out a line saying I was looking for a TE in a trade to see what the market was like. Had one bite so far which was:

Straight up- Antonio Gates for Tyler Eifert

• I can hold onto both TE’s as I have until week 10 to figure it out and then see who may be playing better, who’s injured, etc… Then look into a trade as I may have more bargaining chips.

• I can scroll the waiver wire and see what options are out there now. Or keep an eye on them and try and pick up a guy who starts playing well in the early weeks.

Any feedback on what I might do would be awesome. Thanks!

Eifert should be a decent option, but Ithink I would just hang back and see who emeges during the season and either do a waiver pick up or explore other trade options as things become clearer. You may be able to work a different trade down the line and geta TE thrown in for your bye week for example

Eifert should be a decent option, but Ithink I would just hang back and see who emeges during the season and either do a waiver pick up or explore other trade options as things become clearer. You may be able to work a different trade down the line and geta TE thrown in for your bye week for example

Wisdom. Relax. 9 weeks long time. Injury elsewhere may bring a buyer to you ..