[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold week 5 predictions

Zooty

1- Play Tavon Austin. He going to go off. Back from injury, quirky Philly D and Rotoworld has been relentless against him.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8402/tavon-austin

2- Jax upsets Pitt. Bortles with 3 TD passes

3- JJ Watt breaks Tony Romo physically and mentally. Slip is seen sobbing on the sidelines in the fetal position at the 2 minute warning

But I'm really just using this post to rant about the hyperbole of Rotoworld. The same website with such gems as "Lead footed Nick Foles won't keep the starting QB job because they paid Vick a lot of money" Great news source but they should probably keep their opinions to themselves

I don't pay attention to their articles as much as I like to keep up to date on injuries/signings/releases etc etc.

ugggh it's not even an article. I only read their news clips but they find it necessary to add their fantasy take every time. It's grossly prone to exaggeration and sometimes just poor conjecture. Almost like their baseball guy was asked to fill in on football and just throws some honda against the wall hoping it turns out correct

Bad/inconsistent officiating will decide several games. Oh wait, that is not really a 'bold' prediction.

Nonetheless ... this stuff is so awful that I am this close to not being able to watch anymore ... I have already cut back by a lot (meaning far less TV watching as well as near-zero FF participation) and I know this topic has been beaten up quite a few times on these forums, but everyone has their own limit I guess ... the NFL 'product' has been getting worse & worse year by year for a while now, but man, this is now so bad that re-runs of Gilligans Island or Lost in Space are really starting to be a more appealing option than the Roller Derby-like business that the NFL has become.

End rant ... carry on.

Edited by ts