[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin

ImNotSoIgnorant

I'd like to revive this thread. My 10 team .5pt ppr league is going well but my most glaring weakness is my RB2. I have Murray, Stacy, Moreno, and Mathews. There is nothing to get on the wire, I miss out on all the good pick ups because I'm usually last or 2nd to last in order. I know Martin hasn't done much but I don't have much there either. I was Ok with Stacy because I got him in the 4th round of my draft but he hasn't done much and Cunningham seems to be creeping his way into a share of the work. I plan on using Mathews or Moreno when they come back if either of them is doing enough to warrant that. So my question is who do you like better for the rest of the season, Stacy or Martin?

Edited by Finn5033

I dropped Stacy for FJax because of remaining schedule (Stacy's is fully unfriendly injured or not, and FJax is PPR gold). That puts my D Martin back up to RB2/Flex with Ben Tate in the mix as well.

While his 1st couple games back weren't impressive, snap count and usage clearly favor him over B Rainey. Also, w/ Glennon that offense actually looks capable again and that should eventually open things up for Martin in the run and as a check down receiving option. He most likely won't be top 10, but I think he'll end up serviceable; and, seriously, with injuries this year that's pretty good if you're not holding one of the top 5 backs

I dropped Stacy for FJax because of remaining schedule (Stacy's is fully unfriendly injured or not, and FJax is PPR gold). That puts my D Martin back up to RB2/Flex with Ben Tate in the mix as well.

While his 1st couple games back weren't impressive, snap count and usage clearly favor him over B Rainey. Also, w/ Glennon that offense actually looks capable again and that should eventually open things up for Martin in the run and as a check down receiving option. He most likely won't be top 10, but I think he'll end up serviceable; and, seriously, with injuries this year that's pretty good if you're not holding one of the top 5 backs

Pretty much exactly how I feel about it. Martin has all the opportunity, for some reason I've had this feeling he may start to pick it up. I'm losing faith in the Rams RB situation. Do you think Martin is worth giving up a 4th or 5th round draft pick next year for?

Edited by Finn5033