[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy wants out of trade....protocol

cloose

Greetings All,

So I offered Stafford, VJax, Sproles and Martin to a guy for Brees and Mike Wallace. This was done before Sproles left the game...in other words he was fine when I offered him.

Guy accepts trade about 10 minutes later don't know if Sproles was gone yet or not.

Ten minutes ago he IM's me and wants me to pull trade back saying it is not as "attractive" without Sporles...who by all reports is out for 2-3 weeks.

My take.....Buyer beware...

What say you good fellows?

Greetings All,

So I offered Stafford, VJax, Sproles and Martin to a guy for Brees and Mike Wallace. This was done before Sproles left the game...in other words he was fine when I offered him.

Guy accepts trade about 10 minutes later don't know if Sproles was gone yet or not.

Ten minutes ago he IM's me and wants me to pull trade back saying it is not as "attractive" without Sporles...who by all reports is out for 2-3 weeks.

My take.....Buyer beware...

What say you good fellows?

If you agree then its a trade.... even if it wasnt proposed and accepted on the league imo...

a similar situation happened to me earlier in the year. i had West but wanted to stash Matthew's... told the guy we had a deal, hadnt been accepted on the league... i told the guy i was waivering and prob wanted to cancel... he said dude you cant agree to a deal and then back out like that... i quickly agreed with him...

pretty sketchy that someone would do that after an injury imo

That's nonsense, the trade was offered and agreed upon. Done and done.

Several years ago Atlanta was playing on Monday night, and that morning at work I traded for Jamal Anderson, and I was stoked! Got home and watched while he then proceeded to tear his ACL... never did it occur to me to try and renege on the trade.