[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Demaryius Thomas?

It's the top team, I am on the way to a potentially deep playoff run (my team is 2nd in total scoring and I've almost clinched a spot) and I'm really trying to build my roster for that. My potential keepers are Brady (I would lose a 6th rounder next year), Gordon (4th), Wallace (10th), LaFell (10th), and Rainey (10th). Brady wouldn't usually be a great value but we are expanding to 12 teams next year and it's one of those leagues where people draft quarterbacks way too early (probably 8-10 will be drafted in the first 5 rounds next year). I'm a little worried about Lynch due to a tough playoff schedule and the Seahawks offensive struggles, and Lacy because he doesn't always get a lot of carries. I'd like to have another flex option, and there are 2 potential trades with Thomas' owner: Trade 1: I send Lacy (not keeper-relevant) and Wallace (probably a great value in the 10th barring injury) for Thomas (not a keeper). Trade 2 is the same thing but replace Lacy with Rodgers. I think I would probably take both since my team is really in the mix for a championship this year (the other big contender has Peyton, Murray, Foster, Brown, and Maclin), but I'm leaning towards sending Rodgers instead of Lacy. Is Wallace's keeper value too high to make either trade, or should I go for it? Thanks, if you post the link to yours in your reply I'll answer yours.

I'd try to swap out Lacy with Lynch and see if that works first. Otherwise I would stand pat and chance Gordon as my flex come week 12. You don't need Demaryius that badly.

I'd be weary trusting Brady rest of year. Rodgers has a better staff around him to stay productive if one of his targets went down.