[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In my first year in Fantasy Football my stupid pick was?

Cowboyz1

Anybody remember Yatil Green?

His first year in the league one of our owners drafted him after he had already been put on IR. That wouldn't have been so bad but this owner did the EXACT SAME THING the next year ... drafted Yatil Green after he had already been put on IR.

We never let him live that down.

1996. Picked Tampa Bay RB Errict Rhett in the first round. He held out for 96 days and started only 7 games. 500 yards or so is what I got out of my very first pick ever. Horrible. To be fair, I was stationed in Japan and it was before the internet really exploded so my access to info was limited...but excuses are for chumps. In the long term it worked out worse for Rhett whose career never recovered.

Only been playing 3 years. Didn't know how to play when i started. All I knew was everyone said "get a RB first no matter what you do". So at the 6th pick the next best ranked RB left (according to CBS anyways) was Trent Richardson.... We all know how well that went for me that year....

That's not all either. In the 2nd round I figured "hey, QB is probably pretty important too" so naturally I pick the super bowl winning and newly paid Joe Flacco...