[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which mock draft site do you use?

Easttuth

I typically use Fantasy Football Calculator but the results are so different from ESPN that I've found it's become increasily difficult to mock there. But mocking draft on ESPN is a circus and they don't have PPR mocks that I see.

I realize this is about a month too late, but I've still got a few more drafts to go and there's always next year

Your best bet to get a truly good mock draft would be to make a post here looking for X number of other interested Huddlers to do a mock and set one up on myfantasyleague. It's free and you can set the mock rules however you want 10 team PPR, 12 team IDP, 16 team, start 2QB league, etc.

Just make it clear in your OP what type of mock you want and see how many you can get to go for it - then you know you are up against fairly decent FF players and, at least in theory, they are drafting with the type of set up you want.

Fantasypros.com is my new go to site for mock drafts. Their free version is good enough and you dont have to wait around for random idiots on the internet to make their picks. You can do a mock draft in 3-4 mins with thier simulator. Good stuff.

I think people often take risks in mock drafts that they wouldn't otherwise take ... because they are not invested in the team they are drafting. Just sayin' ..

Basically this, people seeing what sort of team do you get if you over-draft for someone you really like. Always end up with a better team in mocks than I do in real drafts.

Fantasy pros is decent as its not real people but can be a bit predictable.