[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waivers at CBS

squasher

I'm new to the forum so hopefully this is the right place to post this. I run leagues at CBS and in previous years waivers would lock around midnight est. This year I starting getting texts from other owners saying they were locked at 10:30. I went on and tried to do a claim and I am locked too. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance for the replies

Interesting, commish a CBS league and didn't notice this, our primary waiver run is Tue (happens Wed around 2AM), I do recall it locking around midnight. I did check and see we run waivers every day allowed (Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat). And I do see players dropped from teams when waivers ran on Tuesday show as being on waivers until Friday. Part of the reason we changed to run waivers more frequently (but still require dropped players to go through waivers) is to deal with Tuesday games. I think without waiver runs Wed/Thu those guys would not be elibigle to be picked up and played in a TNF game.

ETA And now CBS seems to be down....

Edited by stevegrab