[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Bradford?

raulmz

A reality or just another QB?

Really good preseason, awful 1st week vs a cheap defense.

Awful 1st week? You need to look deeper at the facts... he threw for 336 yards and had a 2nd TD pass but the play was ruled down at the 1 yard line (bad non challenge by coach) and also his 2nd INT went right thru the hands of Matthews (not his fault, terrible play by WR).

Factor in those 2 plays and his stat line would have been 336yds 2TD's and 1 Int

I thought he had a terrific first game and as he continues to get more comfortable with the new system and his new team mates it will only get better. The only concern here should be his health.

Edited by Tally
  • Like 1

Next 3 games are @ WASH and then 2 home games vs the Giants and Saints. Those are all good matchups IMO. I'm not dropping him yet but if I don't see a turnaround by week 6 then I'll be giving up on him also. In the meantime adding D. Carr wherever possible.

Next 3 games are @ WASH and then 2 home games vs the Giants and Saints. Those are all good matchups IMO. I'm not dropping him yet but if I don't see a turnaround by week 6 then I'll be giving up on him also. In the meantime adding D. Carr wherever possible.

He is devaluing his wide receivers big time. At this point don't care who does it just would like to see the Eagles have a good passing game. I hope they don't decide to put their emphasis on the running game and settle for the passing dunks here and there, plus Sproles and Mathews are good receivers so they will play heavily in the short passes.

Edited by Scorcher

The film doesn't lie. I am seeing him with plenty of time, with open receivers, and he's flat out missing them. Put pressure on him, and he's looking scared to throw.

Bradford doesn't look comfortable in this offense yet. He is lacking the confidence to play at the level expected of him. Perhaps he's not comfortable at game speed in the NFL after being away for so long. He had limited preseason work and now finally has a few games under his belt. I see him still as a work in progress, but slight improvements here and there.

That being said his receivers aren't helping him any. There have been plenty of dropped passes as well. On Sunday Sproles and Matthews each dropped a pass that would have went for a TD. We'd all be signing a much different tune right now if he had those two TDs and the 30-50 or so yards that would have been included.

Edited by Rimmytose