[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Frank Gore (I don't get it)

indyrckstar

From my understanding, the Colts don't want him to run the ball too much because they want to save him for the playoffs.

Gore should be getting 15-20ish touches per game now because that team looks abysmal. They should also use him in screen passes.

Doing stuff like this will help Luck and the average Oline.

What I don't get is why he wasn't in there on most of the 3rd downs, and their other RBs seemed unable to hadnle the blitzes.

The whole Colts offense was off again, faced 2 really good defenses to start the season. I think things will get better but do wonder about some of their decisions.

What I don't get is why he wasn't in there on most of the 3rd downs, and their other RBs seemed unable to hadnle the blitzes.

The whole Colts offense was off again, faced 2 really good defenses to start the season. I think things will get better but do wonder about some of their decisions.

Well Buffalo got absolutely shredded by the Pats I'm not sure either are great Ds. I think the Colts might just be awful this year

Well Buffalo got absolutely shredded by the Pats I'm not sure either are great Ds. I think the Colts might just be awful this year

Many teams will get shredded by the Pats this year just like last, that doesn't mean all their opponents have terrible defenses.

You can think BUF and NYJ defenses are not good, but I think you'll be proven wrong as the season progresses. You may be right that the Colts are just awful, but I don't think so.