[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yahoo fnatasy help

rajab7

I believe Yahoo! will allow you to make multiple claims, dropping the same player, however it will only process one...in other words you have to set your "waiver claim priority" according to how you want the system to process them...if someone claims your first player ahead of you, then it will default to you 2nd priority player...however, once a claim has been processed and another claim is pending, dropping the same player as your first pick-up, that claim will not process...make sense?

I believe it only checks your roster when it processes waivers. If you try to claim a player without making a drop, it will initially let you. But it will then reject that claim if you don't have room on your roster when it processes the waiver.

the outlaw and BJ make sense, not sure why you are trying to make a waiver claim without dropping a player if that isn't how you are supposed to do it. I just tried to do this on CBS adding a player without dropping when my roster is full and it warns me with a message

Add Drop Request Not Processed!
over roster limit
If I had an empty spot it would allow it. I guess Yahoo doesn't tell you it won't work, but you would find that out later.
You also said you have one place open, if you really have an open roster slot then it may process the claims just like any other ones, once you get a player your roster is full and the others won't go through.