[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deon Lewis - The perfect flex or weekly must start?

Alphashado

I like that the Pats are designing specific plays to get him the ball. To me, that makes me think he is actually a back in Bean Town you can trust!

Uh, when you trust in a Belichick runner...

Although the Pats are playing the Colts this week so I expect James White to play the role of Jonas Gray and score 4 TDs.

...manure like this happens. At that point Belichick will rip out your heart and feast on your broken soul.

• Like 2

Although the Pats are playing the Colts this week so I expect James White to play the role of Jonas Gray and score 4 TDs.

Oh so very true...

Uh, when you trust in a Belichick runner...

...taco like this happens. At that point Belichick will rip out your heart and feast on your broken soul.

....yup, Then he will relish in your uncertainty.

• Like 2

It has begun!

Dion Lewis was added to the Patriots' injury report on Thursday, getting in a limited session with an abdomen issue.

We never like mid-week additions to the injury report, but we've yet to see any reason to worry about Lewis' Sunday status. The bad news is, no one is cagier with injury information than coach Bill Belichick, and the Pats are playing in the Sunday night game. For now, keep Lewis locked into your lineup, but be sure to double check his status by Sunday morning.

Rotoworld

Well....now I'm not so sure...

NE RB owners often mutter these words :/

It could have been just game flow, or as you mentioned, Blount's history vs the Colts. But he still had 6 targets and 4 carries (10 total touches), so he will continue to be heavily involved in a high powered offense.

But I still think he is more of a flex then a must start in standard leagues.

I am more concerned with trying to find out who injured he is and or was last night to see if that was a part ( possibly a big reason ) as to why he did not produce much if at all . will never find that out especially with Pats way of handling injuries but certainly feel less confident about Lewis being a must start going forwards

I am more concerned with trying to find out who injured he is and or was last night to see if that was a part ( possibly a big reason ) as to why he did not produce much if at all . will never find that out especially with Pats way of handling injuries but certainly feel less confident about Lewis being a must start going forwards

He appeared to be fine out there...this is just the nature of the Belichick...

I think Blount is the RB to own here because more often than not he will get the looks at the goal line and they will make plenty of trips in the red zone....

From what I saw Lewis outsnapped Blount. The Colts also looked like they blitzed right at Lewis to keep him in the back field. I understand the whole Belichick n rbs thing but I think you're overreacting to one game

Yeah, he looked fine. Just as fast and elusive as ever. He just didn't get many chances due to game flow, and he was never really in a good spot to bust out of coverage.

From what I saw Lewis outsnapped Blount. The Colts also looked like they blitzed right at Lewis to keep him in the back field. I understand the whole Belichick n rbs thing but I think you're overreacting to one game

i normally do overreact . Lol . Hate losing . Lost in two leagues where i have Dion Lewis and in both if Lewis had a "normal " game based on what he has done this year up to last nights game i would have won

I started Blount without any regard for Lewis...he never even crossed my mind. And I have him in 1 league

That is smart and with good reason I'm sure. My Lewis start essentially will cost me about 5 "optimal" points but it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome.