[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.Tubin talking a big game in Cleveland. What are chances he emerges as their early down horse?

SpinalTapp

What's the book on this guy?

per rotoworld:

Robert Turbin (questionable, ankle) said he feels like the Browns are "going to be my team."
"I'm aiming for 1,000 yards," Turbin said. Turbin's confidence is a little over the top, but the reality is his competition is an underwhelming and mistake-prone Isaiah Crowell, who also is questionable for Week 6 with a toe injury. Turbin would share backfield duties with Duke Johnson if Crowell is forced to sit, and he may force his way into that role even if Crowell stays healthy

• 4 weeks later...

Glenn Winston brought up from practice squad, anything to see?

Browns activated RB Glenn Winston (arthroscopic knee surgery) from the reserve/PUP list.
This explains why Robert Turbin was waived on Tuesday. Winston will slot in a distant third on the depth chart behind Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson. Nov 10 - 3:13 PM
#Browns Pettine said RB Glenn Winston has shown "a lot" on practice field. Wants to see if carries over to games.

I haven't heard a thing about him on the practice field. It's the Browns, who's run game has been atrocious. Move along.

Funny but true. I think they just saw more long term potential in Winston than Turbin, and need somebody else in case Crowell or Duke goes down. Not sure Duke will turn into a 3 down back, they seem to be using him mostly as a receiver.