[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who want's to see JPP's missing fingers?

Cowboyz1

JPP's mangled hand  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see JPP's missing digits

• Yes, He should hold it up and explain everything
    • Yes, I just want a good look at it and then I can move on
    • No, it's his own business and none of mine
    • Hell No, keep that stub covered, it's gross
    • Not really, he has the right to do what he wants
    • Hell yes, being all cloak and dagger about it makes me think it wasn't an accident at all but something really stupid.
    • Puddy, He can relate. He only have 3.5 toes!

MEeeeeee. :smash: I don't know why I just want to see the idiots missing digits. Call me morbit but as the media, I would have asked "why don't you explain how it happened"? Are you scared people will think you are stupid or something? I want to know how you did it, if for no other reason but to know what not to do. He should tell all so kids know what not to do also. I think it's selfish to keep the knowledge to himself. We already think you're a moron for blowing up your hand so how much worse can the truth be?

He should have held the stub up for the camera and explained exactly what happened, how it blew his $hit off and what they did to repair it. That way all the questions are answered and we can all move on. Now it's like trying to sneak a peak at the chick with lopsided boobs. You want to look but you don't what them to know your looking. JPP is big enough to worry you about going up side your head for being to curious.