[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean seriously, how bad are the Falcons?

Wbolin9

I think the Panthers are due a lot of RESPECT. No matter how bad the Falcons are, they still have the best RB-WR combo in the league, arguably. The Panthers are REALLY good.

Talk to me when they beat a NE or AZ type team.

Don't get me wrong, they are very good and who knows how far they might go, but they've mostly beaten a lot of so-so or worse teams. GB is really the only one of note.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, they are very good and who knows how far they might go, but they've mostly beaten a lot of so-so or worse teams. GB is really the only one of note.

They also beat Seattle when they were pretty healthy, all things considered Seattle is still a pretty good squad IMO.

LOL...they're going to be 13-0. If that's the case you can argue that NE and AZ have lost games they should've won. There's a serious chance they will go 16-0.

Still not sure why people think the Cardinals are due this massive amount of respect. Was all aboard the Cardinals hype train myself until I looked at their schedule. What are their good wins thus far? Bengals(great win, even at home, no complaints), at Seattle(Panthers have the same win), and what, the Vikings? The massively overrated Vikings who have exactly one win over a team with a winning record(home game vs the Chiefs in week 6 who at the time were on a 5 game losing streak). And their losses? They have two of them against a combination of three QBs, those being Nick Foles, Mike Vick, and Laundry Jones.

Edited by willswear3