[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Cassell is a Defense Assassin

Cowboyz1

I played defense. I know what it feels like to have a big defensive stand just to have the offense go three and out regardless if it's to blame on junk play calling or poor execution. Things tend to get a bit chippy the more often this happens. A defense can't maintain a high level when they are on the field that long, but that doesn't make them a bad defense.

Now imagine that there doesn't seem to be an end in sight because the powers that be refuse to make any personell changes. I'm still going to do my job, but it won't be for them, and it won't be at the highest possible level, because I am already defeated by my own leadership, and what other way is there to send them a message that we are sick of it?

Every single issue that the Cowboys have starts at the top, and until Jerry dies, the Cowboys will continue to fail. He is that guy in your fantasy league that still brags about bieng the 1995 champ even though he has finished dead last every year since, because he keeps drafting a Tight End in the first round because that's what he did when he won it all in '95.

Edited by Boy Named Suh

In all of my years watching football, and I am not exaggerating, I have never seen a team with the inability to make a big play or even a decent yardage gaining play like these Cassel lead Cowboys. I seriously cant believe we havent went to the back up yet. This guy just cannot get the ball downfield at all. Its putrid. The D played well. not great , but you're on the field all day and just right back out there after an inept 3 and out and you eventually break. The Cowboys are awful. Just an Awful awful football team to watch. Dez should yell at himself for dropping passes too. A-Hole