[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday Night Thread...

Wbolin9

I think we are sitting with the same view.

Depends how you want to define "locked up". Not getting the ball thrown to you/looked at isn't that. That replay on 3rd down sure looked like Hopkins beating his man deep on a go route. Got on top of his ban easy after 5 yards.

Edited by Wbolin9

Man, fantast football is kin

Benched Hopkins for Watkins today. When a team has only one good player to attack a defense with, it is never good for that player to face the Hoodie.

Yeah I knew this and talked myself out of benching Hopkins of Alshon or Watikins. Now I'm going to be playing from behind next week when I should be up big... stupid injuries. I do hate fantasy football.

Will the Texans' RT have a job come tomorrow? I have my doubts.

Pretty sure Hopkins has seen 3 targets for the entire game. 3. He could be one on one on the field side with trips to the left, and Hoyer is looking left all day.

Or their RT is getting straight murdered and getting to Hoyer in 2.5 seconds