[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murray to Titans

darin3

May actually come close to undoing a bit of the damage Chip did last year, provided teams with needs (Titans) and/or idiots (Dolphins) keep pulling these trades.

maybe but I don't think we'll get Maclin, McCoy, Mathis and DJax back :(

• Like 1

With philly seeming like they're trying to get rid of Mathews, and trading up to 8th, I'd guess they're trying to make sure they draft Ezekiel Elliot, and then will be looking to committee Elliot + Sproles.

Only team ahead of them who would make any sense at all to draft Elliot would be the Cowboys. Getting a little interesting here....

Edited by pun

With philly seeming like they're trying to get rid of Mathews, and trading up to 8th, I'd guess they're trying to make sure they draft Ezekiel Elliot, and then will be looking to committee Elliot + Sproles.

Only team ahead of them who would make any sense at all to draft Elliot would be the Cowboys. Getting a little interesting here....

Cowboys could use Elliott, but he's not worth the 1.04 pick. If they try to get him, I imagine they trade down to 1.07 or something to snipe Philly.

doubtful. Just not the Eagles M.O. to draft a RB early. They will take a fat guy or a QB. MY guess is a tackle who will spend a year or 2 inside at guard until Peters retires or blows another achillies

doubtful. Just not the Eagles M.O. to draft a RB early. They will take a fat guy or a QB. MY guess is a tackle who will spend a year or 2 inside at guard until Peters retires or blows another achillies

I think they covet Paxton Lynch and there are a few teams in the low teens that are eyeing him too.

I think the Eagles want one of those studly LB's.

You could be right. Myles Jack is the best player in this draft and I'm not sure it's close. He just got medically cleared and will be on display in UCLA's pro day on Tuesday.

They want Ramsey, but he won't make it to them.

Ozzie doesn't draft for need. Jack will be the best player OTB if he falls to 6.

I dunno - Ozzie has done this in the past but they have some really glaring/gaping holes right now so he may lean towards "need-based" drafting here this time around.