[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alfred Morris visiting Big D on Monday!

Anyone has potential to be a bell cow with Darren McInjury on the squad.

So true and Dallas would be stupid to think they can go into this season with DMC and Dunbar and be good to go. Morris will be the rock on early downs, GL and short yardage situations. Should have some nice value.

Edited by irish

So true and Dallas works be stupid to think they can go into this season with DMC and Dunbar and be good to go. Morris will the rock on early downs, GL and short yardage situations. Should have some nice value.

They needed to add depth, but I'd guess that DMC is the week 1 starter.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7798/lance-dunbar

Lance Dunbar tore ACL, MCL, patellar tendon

In addition to his ACL, Cowboys RB Lance Dunbar tore his MCL and patellar tendon last October.
The revelation was caught in an ESPN column by Rotoviz's Jeff Budoff, a licensed orthopedic surgeon. Patellar tendon tears are among the worst injuries an NFL player can suffer, with few known success stories following the injury. As Budoff notes, they "usually" result in a "loss of explosive leg power." Dunbar had his patellar tendon repaired last October, but had to wait until December to undergo ACL surgery. Dunbar recently admitted there is "no timeline" for his return. He could be a reserve/PUP candidate to open 2016. Apr 11 - 4:14 PM
Source: Rotoviz

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party here, but he's a great kid with a big heart...hate to see him (particularly to where he landed), but he just wasn't in Gruden's or McCloughan's plans...I wish him all the best...for 14 games... ;)

I guess it doesn't matter anymore...DMC and Alamo will be fighting for scraps

Remember the ALAMO...he will make a great handcuff for Ezekiel's Wheels! Ezekiel's Wheels...now there's a fantasy team name. Need to make sure I bag him in at least one league.

Edited by CowboysDiehard