[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

1) Who do you value more, Cruz or Parker?
2) Jennings + Cruz for Crabtree; which side wins?
3) Cruz + Duke for Parer; which side wins?
4) Cruz + Duke + Jennings for Parker + Crabtree; which side wins?
5) Are any landslides? Or are they all very close

Opponent roster:
Decker, Crabtree, Parker, Beasley, T. Smith, Garcon, Amendola
CJ Anderson, Foster, Bernard, Powell

Thanks!

Edited by Julio think u are?

1) Who do you value more, Cruz or Parker?

2) Jennings + Cruz for Crabtree; which side wins?

3) Cruz + Duke for Parer; which side wins?

4) Cruz + Duke + Jennings for Parker + Crabtree; which side wins?

5) Are any landslides? Or are they all very close

Opponent roster:

Decker, Crabtree, Parker, Beasley, T. Smith, Garcon, Amendola

CJ Anderson, Foster, Bernard, Powell

Thanks!

1. Parker

I think the best would be Jennings for Parker straight up. (although you may need to wait till he's healthy)

Also I will add several sites use Trade Value charts, Now I do not LIVE by them when making a trade but they are good to check to see what the value is, obviously it helps when gauging similar type players (close in tiers).

Jennings is an 8 in PPR, where as Parker is an 11.

If anyone who asks me about trades some times I will look at them to get an idea, but also go by production, and what I've seen on the field and projections for the season.

If you want to know what the value chart is when you ask me about trades just mention it and I would be happy to provide the numbers like above.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

1. Parker

I think the best would be Jennings for Parker straight up. (although you may need to wait till he's healthy)

Also I will add several sites use Trade Value charts, Now I do not LIVE by them when making a trade but they are good to check to see what the value is, obviously it helps when gauging similar type players (close in tiers).

Jennings is an 8 in PPR, where as Parker is an 11.

If anyone who asks me about trades some times I will look at them to get an idea, but also go by production, and what I've seen on the field and projections for the season.

If you want to know what the value chart is when you ask me about trades just mention it and I would be happy to provide the numbers like above.

The one I check with is CBS. Is there another decent one you are aware of?

Duke and Cruz aren't ranked on the CBS one.

How do you rank these 5 players:

Cobb, Cruz, Duke, Jennings, Dixon?

The one I check with is CBS. Is there another decent one you are aware of?

Duke and Cruz aren't ranked on the CBS one.

How do you rank these 5 players:

Cobb, Cruz, Duke, Jennings, Dixon?

CBS is good, I'm subscribed to several sites. PFF, 4for4, Fantasypros, they all have value charts, along with tons of other info.

Jennings is still a low end RB2, who could produce solid RB2 numbers when healthy and Vereen out of the mix.

Cobb has been awful and at this point is value is slim to none, (Ive seen him dropped in a number of leagues)

Cruz is WR3 when the matchup is right. (Shepard and OBJ hurt his value)

Duke had an ok game last week (PPR) but needs to show more, people had him as a breakout player this season but he's yet to come anywhere close to that thus far this season.

Dixon is a stash and see , we have to see what he can do once he's on the field. I do think he will get the shot because West and Forsett have done barley more then I have and I'm not on an NFL roster :brow:

CBS is good, I'm subscribed to several sites. PFF, 4for4, Fantasypros, they all have value charts, along with tons of other info.

Jennings is still a low end RB2, who could produce solid RB2 numbers when healthy and Vereen out of the mix.

Cobb has been awful and at this point is value is slim to none, (Ive seen him dropped in a number of leagues)

Cruz is WR3 when the matchup is right. (Shepard and OBJ hurt his value)

Duke had an ok game last week (PPR) but needs to show more, people had him as a breakout player this season but he's yet to come anywhere close to that thus far this season.

Dixon is a stash and see , we have to see what he can do once he's on the field. I do think he will get the shot because West and Forsett have done barley more then I have and I'm not on an NFL roster :brow:

I use fantasypros as well. Heard good things about PFF and 4for4.

I have no attachment to Cobb as I just acquired him as a throw in, in a trade. I do want to hold him until it's his turn in that GB offence and sell right after.

Dixon I just picked up and want to keep.

I completely agree regarding your thought of all these player, with that in mind...

Using Cobb, Cruz, Duke, Jennings

What would be the most fair 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 to acquire Parker and/or Crabtree?

I am okay with losing the trade slightly as his team could use the help but my main goal is a slight upgrade at WR and to open up a bench spot. The bench spot is the most important because I feel like I am just going to drop Duke if I can't make a trade. Is Duke the most droppable of the 4?

So, what do you think? I'd prefer not to use Cobb, but can if I have to.

The key question is bolded.

He accepted Duke + Cruz for Crabtree. I gave him Jennings instead of Duke to make it more fair. No input needed. Thanks for your help!

Edited by Julio think u are?

I use fantasypros as well. Heard good things about PFF and 4for4.

I have no attachment to Cobb as I just acquired him as a throw in, in a trade. I do want to hold him until it's his turn in that GB offence and sell right after.

Dixon I just picked up and want to keep.

I completely agree regarding your thought of all these player, with that in mind...

Using Cobb, Cruz, Duke, Jennings

What would be the most fair 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 to acquire Parker and/or Crabtree?

I am okay with losing the trade slightly as his team could use the help but my main goal is a slight upgrade at WR and to open up a bench spot. The bench spot is the most important because I feel like I am just going to drop Duke if I can't make a trade. Is Duke the most droppable of the 4?

So, what do you think? I'd prefer not to use Cobb, but can if I have to.

The key question is bolded.

He accepted Duke + Cruz for Crabtree. I gave him Jennings instead of Duke to make it more fair. No input needed. Thanks for your help!

:tup: Good job!

in a 12 man .5ppr league was offered edelman and crowell for ingram and moncrief

My team:

QB: Wilson, Stafford

WR: A Brown, M Thomas, Enunwa, Lockett, Moncrief

RB: Ingram, C Michael, J Charles, Whittaker

TE: Fleener, Ebron

That's a solid trade. Edelman is an upgrade esp since Moncrief is chilling on the sidelines for awhile. Crowell isnt much of a drop off from Ingram, esp if Cadet is going to get the passing down work in N.O

Edited by GangGreenLantern

12 team PPR. Should I trade Lacy For Hilton and Ebron

Here are my RB,WR, TE

RB

Eddie Lacy

Todd Gurley

Melvin Gordon

Tevin Coleman

Darren Sproles

Dwayne Washington

Kenneth Dixon

WR:

Alshon Jeffrey

Julian Eddelman

Willie Snead

DeVante Parker

Michael Thomas

TE:

Delanie Walker

Clive Walford

Don't think you need too. You have Walker, and your WR's are solid.

I'm looking to trade Lacy for a WR in my 12 team .5 PPR league. Who should i target or what WR do you think I could get for him?

Guys in his tier trade value wise are Decker, Hilton, J.Matthews, Snead, Edelman. Now saying that it's going to depend on a team in your league that has those type of guys and have depth at WR and are needy for a RB.

I might have some more options besides playing the Chiefs D/ST. Here are the WW options:

PIT D/ST vs KC

TEN D/ST vs HOU

TB D/ST vs DEN

JAX D/ST vs IND

IND D/ST vs JAX

ATL D/ST vs CAR

SF D/ST vs DAL

DAL D/ST vs SF

Thanks Green!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

1. Start Rudolph or Thomas?

2. Trade Murray now or wait?

I think I need to get a Top 15 WR without giving up Landry, Maclin, or Cobb

What should I package to get one? I can provide teams that could use an RB

trying to package Murray and Decker

What/who should I target?

3. Play Riddick this week, trade him next week?

What/who should I target?

Edited by CrimsonChin

I might have some more options besides playing the Chiefs D/ST. Here are the WW options:

PIT D/ST vs KC

TEN D/ST vs HOU

TB D/ST vs DEN

JAX D/ST vs IND

IND D/ST vs JAX

ATL D/ST vs CAR

SF D/ST vs DAL

DAL D/ST vs SF

Thanks Green!

Colts D could be a sneaky play. They will give up points but anytime you play Bortles you have a shot at turnovers, plus JAX's OL is not very good right now.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back