[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I am fed up with DeSean Jackson and I am not confident with Cobb. Would you trade them both for Larry Fitzgerald. I think an owner in our league is so frustrated with Fitzgerald that he might do it. Essentially, it is Cobb for Fitzgerald. What do you think? Thanks, as always, for the advice.

I would jump all over that if I could. No idea why he would be frustrated with Fitz unless it's a standard league.

So yes get rid of DSux and Cobb

Got offered the following trade today:

I get:

Jordy Nelson

E. Elliot

W. Fuller

I Trade away:

A.J. Green

Frank Gore.

D. Thomas

Standard League. Potentially going to be 1 and 3 after this week so would be nice to have Jordy who has his bye out of the way.

I currently have the following for WRs and RBs. League starts 3 WRs and 2 RBs. No flex.

WR

AJ Green

Deandre Hopkins

Amari Cooper

Demarious Thomas

Allen Hurns

RB

Eddie Lacy

Jordan Howard

Frank Gore

Ryan Matthews

Jerick McKinnon

Thanks!

Green, what's up man?

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R/T. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in my lineup.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks Green!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Got offered the following trade today:

I get:

Jordy Nelson

E. Elliot

W. Fuller

I Trade away:

A.J. Green

Frank Gore.

D. Thomas

Standard League. Potentially going to be 1 and 3 after this week so would be nice to have Jordy who has his bye out of the way.

I currently have the following for WRs and RBs. League starts 3 WRs and 2 RBs. No flex.

WR

AJ Green

Deandre Hopkins

Amari Cooper

Demarious Thomas

Allen Hurns

RB

Eddie Lacy

Jordan Howard

Frank Gore

Ryan Matthews

Jerick McKinnon

Thanks!

Good trade. Hate to see AJ go because he is a target magnet and Cin has nobody else, maybe that changes with Eifert coming back.

Jordy is solid and looks to be starting to get back to form, but the key to this trade is Elliot. Behind that line he's going to be tremendous. I would not be surprised if he leads the league in rushing.

My current RB's are as follows

McCoy

Jorden Howard

Kenneth Dixon

Matt jones

Matt Asiata

Jonathan stewert.

I was going to offer someone to trade Matt jones and McCoy for Elliot

I'm in a 10 person standard league. Do you think this is a good or bad trade for me?

Solid trade, not sure anyone would be willing to give up Elliot but maybe the 2 for 1 might be enticing for him since he will be getting a solid top 10 back in McCoy in return and some possible upside in Jones.

I've lost all hope in my team, 1-3 and tons of injuries, anything you think i should do? Waiver pick ups? Trade packages?

Hey Crimson...... In the words of the great Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X.... I'm 1-3 myself due to injuries and players not living up to offseason expectations.

I've won plenty of championships , and quite a few have been starting even worse (0-4). The thing to remember is everyone is going to deal with injuries at some point. Work that WW extremely hard (If you use a FAB system you're in even better shape), also may need to look at making a trade and get a little gutsy with it. You could crash and burn, but you could also turn you season around...... at 1-3 not much to lose.

GOOD LUCK! :tup:

Green, what's up man?

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R/T. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in my lineup.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks Green!

Hey Kenobi - Little early for that, check back with me on Weds and I can give a start/sit analysis. Need to see how injuries play out for teams etc

• Like 1

I drafted HOU DST, but when Watt went down I picked up Philly DST just in case. Houston didn't do bad yesterday, do I drop one? or just hold onto both to see how they play out?

Eagles D is legit! Do not drop them. They have switched back to a 4-3 this year which is what most of the players on this D fit into better. Under Schwartz he is getting that front 4 to reek havoc on OL's. They have a solid up coming schedule playing some weak OL's. (Lions, Wash, Min). Eagles are shaping up to be an every week start.

Houston played well this week fantasy wise although it was vs a garbage Tenn team (Mariota looks horrible, along with that receiving corp). Give them a few weeks to see how they play before dumping them. Might be nice to have them just in case. Now if you can't afford the roster spot then let them go.

Eagles D is legit! Do not drop them. They have switched back to a 4-3 this year which is what most of the players on this D fit into better. Under Schwartz he is getting that front 4 to reek havoc on OL's. They have a solid up coming schedule playing some weak OL's. (Lions, Wash, Min). Eagles are shaping up to be an every week start.

Houston played well this week fantasy wise although it was vs a garbage Tenn team (Mariota looks horrible, along with that receiving corp). Give them a few weeks to see how they play before dumping them. Might be nice to have them just in case. Now if you can't afford the roster spot then let them go.

If I were to drop one, it would be Houston (Philly cost me some FAAB). Also, Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson were dropped this past week, so theyre on waivers. I have Eli and Cousins at QB. I have a claim for both (30% for Wilson and 20% for Ryan), dropping Cousins with both claim. If I were to get one of them, should I hold onto Eli as well?

Hey Kenobi - Little early for that, check back with me on Weds and I can give a start/sit analysis. Need to see how injuries play out for teams etc

OK cool. I'll post this question again (possibly with 1 or 2 different players) later in the week and delete this post. Thanks

Hi,

Have a relatively firm offer me giving up: Sims & E Sanders

for

CJ Anderson

Standard.

My current WRs: Sanders, Crabtree, Decker (Injrd), Enunwa, Wheaton

My current RBs: Zeke E, Freeman, Sims, Riddick, Starks, W. Smallwood

My fear is it would thin my WRs way too much, but starting Elliot/CJA/Freeman (flex) would be insane.

Thanks!

Hi,

Have a relatively firm offer me giving up: Sims & E Sanders

for

CJ Anderson

Standard.

My current WRs: Sanders, Crabtree, Decker (Injrd), Enunwa, Wheaton

My current RBs: Zeke E, Freeman, Sims, Riddick, Starks, W. Smallwood

My fear is it would thin my WRs way too much, but starting Elliot/CJA/Freeman (flex) would be insane.

Thanks!

There is talks that Decker could possibly be put on IR which would be a huge blow. You do have Enunwa but I agree it would put your WR corp in a tough spot. I think you're good as is.

• Like 1

You gave good advice last time, Thank you. So I figured I'd run this by you. 14 team PPR, my RB's have manure the bed on me, (AP, now McKinnon, Latavius, and S Ware's time is running down with a couple handcuff's on my bench.) My WR's are B Marshall, Desean Jackson, G Tate, Cruz and Kerley. I was offered Lacy for Marshall. I need RB help, but should I let Marshall go?

Edited by odie

You gave good advice last time, Thank you. So I figured I'd run this by you. 14 team PPR, my RB's have manure the bed on me, (AP, now McKinnon, Latavius, and S Ware's time is running down with a couple handcuff's on my bench.) My WR's are B Marshall, Desean Jackson, G Tate, Cruz and Kerley. I was offered Lacy for Marshall. I need RB help, but should I let Marshall go?

You let Marshall go and you have DJax, Tate, and Kerley... :crybaby: I don't think you want to do that. DJax is literally boom or bust, tate has been atrocious and is droppable, and Kerley has Gabbert at QB and can't count on him week to week.

Should I trade Fuller for Wilson? I've offered floyd but he wants fuller (of course after yesterday). Not big on trading for QBs. On waivers are Ryan, Taylor, Hoyer. I have cousins right now. Ryan has Denver this week but he might get snagged off waivers too.

He also has Wentz that may take floyd for that has 2 good matchups coming up. Also trying to get Carr for Floyd.

ROS...we can only roster 4 backs. I have Charles, Ware, Dwayne Washington, and Ivory. Also have Rawls on IR. Fed up with Ivory doing nothing, and I have bye week issues in week 5. I thought Ivory would do well against the Colts D, but he did nothing yet again.

There is talks that Decker could possibly be put on IR which would be a huge blow. You do have Enunwa but I agree it would put your WR corp in a tough spot. I think you're good as is.

Thanks! I'm starting to come around on holding off. Decker situation sucks considering how good he was going this year so far. I put him in my IR slot already and luckily snagged Enunwa (WR handcuff ftw!!)

14 team standard, keeper.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back