[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I would drop Eli for Ryan. Eli has 4 games now and has 4 TDs with that Wr corp? Not good. His upside is tremendous but I want someone who is being productive.

Ryan has 2 tough games the next 2 weeks, but after that it opens back up. You could roll with Cousins the next 2 weeks, and then go with Ryan.

• Like 1

I would drop Eli for Ryan. Eli has 4 games now and has 4 TDs with that Wr corp? Not good. His upside is tremendous but I want someone who is being productive.

Ryan has 2 tough games the next 2 weeks, but after that it opens back up. You could roll with Cousins the next 2 weeks, and then go with Ryan.

Is 25% too much FAAB to bid for him?

Is Trading away Devonta Freeman for Edelman a sound idea in a PPR league? I just lost Eric Decker for who knows how long, and I'm still concerned about Tevin Coleman's prominent role in the already pass heavy offense.

What's the rest of your team look like?

RB: Lamar Miller, Ingram, Jerrick Mckinnon, Jordan Howard, Alfred Morris

WR: Julio Jones, Decker, Devante Parker, Torrey Smith, Brice Butler,

TE: Martellus Bennett

I also have Matt Ryan, so although the Falcons are doing great right now, I wonder about having that many eggs in one basket.

Is Trading away Devonta Freeman for Edelman a sound idea in a PPR league? I just lost Eric Decker for who knows how long, and I'm still concerned about Tevin Coleman's prominent role in the already pass heavy offense.

RB: Lamar Miller, Ingram, Jerrick Mckinnon, Jordan Howard, Alfred Morris

WR: Julio Jones, Decker, Devante Parker, Torrey Smith, Brice Butler,

TE: Martellus Bennett

I also have Matt Ryan, so although the Falcons are doing great right now, I wonder about having that many eggs in one basket.

With how your RB's look and your WR corp I think that is a great trade for you.

Drop Gordon like an empty bag of chips!!!

He's done, he may never play again, The league actually didn't lift his suspension like they were going to after week 4 when they heard the news, so he is still suspended. On top of that he's without a team, and more then likely will NOT be on a team anytime soon.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Thanks for your last answer, GGL.

Who we liking at TE going forward? I'm thinking Rudolph, Graham, Miller, Pitta in that order. 0.5 PPR. I got Eifert as my main TE, but I might flex one of these other ones on bye weeks.

Thoughts?

Edited by shnugen27

Hey bud! I'm thinking of dropping B. Cooks and/or Cobb for one of these guys. They have been putting up much betters numbers and seem more relevant on a weekly basis. What do you think? Here are my options in my standard league:

R. Woods

Pryor

T. Williams

C. Hogan

E. Royal

K. Stills

Cruz

Dorsett

Thoughts/Suggestions??? Thanks in advance!

Was offered Kelvin Benjamin straight up for Lamar Miller.

My roster:

Carr D Johnson

DeMarco Murray

TY Hilton Amari

Cooper Coby Fleener

FLEX - Lamar Miller

Cards DST

graham gano.

bench: eric decker arian foster thomas rawls josh gordon (ugh) dennis Pitta Jordan Matthews Carson Palmer

His roster:

Ben R.

Ingram

Cj Anderon

OBJ

DeAndre Hopkins

Greg Olsen

Kelvin Benjamin

Broncos

D Adam V.

bench: Jerrick Mckinnon Brandon Marshall J Langford DeAngelo Williams Matt Ryan Jordan Howard

So he really wants to make a trade and I have to think about a trade that's beneficial to both (even though we're both stacked, lol) I do like K. Benjamin on my team, but who to give up for him!?

My waiver wire looks like this:
Conditionally drop Josh Gordon, Cle WR to Waivers

Conditionally add Terrance West, Bal RB from Waivers to Bench

Move will process on the morning of Oct 5 (ET).
Conditionally drop Coby Fleener, NO TE to Waivers

Conditionally add Kyle Rudolph, Min TE from Waivers to Bench

Conditionally drop Coby Fleener, NO TE to Waivers

Conditionally add Jimmy Graham, Sea TE from Waivers to Bench

Conditionally drop Dennis Pitta, Bal TE to Waivers

Conditionally add Zach Ertz, Phi TE from Waivers to Bench

in that order

General thoughts, por favor!

That's tough. I wouldn't give up Miller esp since your bench is thin with Foster and Rawls.

I like the moves you're trying to make upgrading the TE spot all 3 of those guys are solid and are better then Fleener.

IF You get West then maybe you could trade Miller for KB

• Like 1

Hey bud! I'm thinking of dropping B. Cooks and/or Cobb for one of these guys. They have been putting up much betters numbers and seem more relevant on a weekly basis. What do you think? Here are my options in my standard league:

R. Woods

Pryor

T. Williams

C. Hogan

E. Royal

K. Stills

Cruz

Dorsett

Thoughts/Suggestions??? Thanks in advance!

Hard to drop those guys this early, BUT I would let Cobb go before Cooks, and I would grab Pryor IF you decide to make a move.

Thanks for your last answer, GGL.

Who we liking at TE going forward? I'm thinking Rudolph, Graham, Miller, Pitta in that order. 0.5 PPR. I got Eifert as my main TE, but I might flex one of these other ones on bye weeks.

Thoughts?

Yeah no complaints here, I would rank them like that as well. Maybe Graham could slide in front of Rudolph but it's close. I like the connection Rudolph has with Bradford and its obvious he's Sam's redzone target.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Do I trade mike Evans for tom Brady and Travis benjamin? .5ppr?

My team

Flacco

Gore

McKinnon

Julio jones

Mike Evans

Delanie walker

Enuwa

Bench

Dez

Rawls

C mike

Cole beasely

J stew

His team

Brady

David Johnson

Melvin Gordon

De Sean Jackson

Travis Benjamin

Kyle Rudolph

Terrelle Pryor

Bench

Allen Robinson

Dak

Tevin Coleman

Donte moncrief

Or try and get Stafford from a Rodgers owner. Which qb should I target?

Edited by Bakerpow

I am in a 14 team PPR league, and currently, my RB's are injury ridden. I am down to TJ Yeldon, and Bilall Powell as my two RBs, with rawls hurt on the bench.

so my team consists of:

Eli Manning

Yeldon

Powell

AJ Green

Allen Robinson

Greg Olsen

Willie Snead

Michael Crabtree

I've been offered Jamal Charles and Sterling Shepard for Michael Crabtree (and possibly Powell, but negotiable)....Any thoughts on this one?

Really need RB help but Crabtree is absolutely balling and I don't know if I should bail on him. Thanks in advance..

Do I trade mike Evans for tom Brady and Travis benjamin? .5ppr?

My team

Flacco

Gore

McKinnon

Julio jones

Mike Evans

Delanie walker

Enuwa

Bench

Dez

Rawls

C mike

Cole beasely

J stew

His team

Brady

David Johnson

Melvin Gordon

De Sean Jackson

Travis Benjamin

Kyle Rudolph

Terrelle Pryor

Bench

Allen Robinson

Dak

Tevin Coleman

Donte moncrief

Or try and get Stafford from a Rodgers owner. Which qb should I target?

Getting Brady would be a nice addition IF Your league scoring is geared towards QB's like the one I'm in. .05 pts for every yard (1pt for 20yds, 6pt TDS)

Having Jones, and Enunwa (Who I think could be solid #2 esp if Decker misses time). Dez if he comes back from this injury could be a solid play for you, I would try to get Gordon from him though instead of Benjamin, but Benjamin isnt a bad add. I think your backs could use an upgrade over adding Travis.

I am in a 14 team PPR league, and currently, my RB's are injury ridden. I am down to TJ Yeldon, and Bilall Powell as my two RBs, with rawls hurt on the bench.

so my team consists of:

Eli Manning

Yeldon

Powell

AJ Green

Allen Robinson

Greg Olsen

Willie Snead

Michael Crabtree

I've been offered Jamal Charles and Sterling Shepard for Michael Crabtree (and possibly Powell, but negotiable)....Any thoughts on this one?

Really need RB help but Crabtree is absolutely balling and I don't know if I should bail on him. Thanks in advance..

Until we see how JC is, it's hard to say. He sure didn't get a ton of work this week, but i think that was by design since they have their bye this week, and gives him time to really be ready.

Fantasy sometimes is about rolling the dice and taking chances, I've won a couple championships making deals like this if they pan out. I don't think it would cripple you if JC doesn't work out though since Shepard is a solid Flex/Wr2 at times.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back