[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

My issue is my RBs. As you can see from my Sig, David Johnson is the only reliable one on my list.

Jennings is injury prone and shares the backfield.

Howard is unproven and my still lose the starting position when Langford comes back.

Sproles shares the backfield with the entire Eagles team ,it seems.

Washington is unproven and shares.

I am thinking of dropping Washington; Theo Riddick and Arian Foster are available. Advice?

My issue is my RBs. As you can see from my Sig, David Johnson is the only reliable one on my list.

Jennings is injury prone and shares the backfield.

Howard is unproven and my still lose the starting position when Langford comes back.

Sproles shares the backfield with the entire Eagles team ,it seems.

Washington is unproven and shares.

I am thinking of dropping Washington; Theo Riddick and Arian Foster are available. Advice?

Be patient. You have more depth then you think. Howard will not lose his job trust me. Langford looked awful and Howard has come in and ceased the moment.

Give Washington some time, he got hurt after touching the ball 3x last week. Riddick is garbage in standard. Foster is even worse health wise then Jennings.

Roll out Howard and DJ every week for now, and give Washington a couple more weeks to see if HE can cease the moment like Howard did, after seeing him play I'm betting he does.

Be patient. You have more depth then you think. Howard will not lose his job trust me. Langford looked awful and Howard has come in and ceased the moment.

Give Washington some time, he got hurt after touching the ball 3x last week. Riddick is garbage in standard. Foster is even worse health wise then Jennings.

Roll out Howard and DJ every week for now, and give Washington a couple more weeks to see if HE can cease the moment like Howard did, after seeing him play I'm betting he does.

Thanks for that. I should clarify that this is Dwayne Washington in Detroit, and not Deandre in Oakland.

I made an offer for Julio Jones consisting of D. Hopkins and McKinnon. Jones owner came back with Hopkins and J. Matthews for Jones. Giving too much or is this a steal?

Actually I like that trade better for you. You're deeper at WR then RB. Keeping McKinnon allows you to have 2 solid touch guys (Miller/McKinnon), You give him up and you're banking on Murray and Stewart. Jury still out on CMike, we have to see what happens when Rawls does return.

Also Value chart wise it's dead on (I Don't always go by these, but it's always good to look at for some reference). Jones - 39, Hop-23, JM- 14.

Actually I like that trade better for you. You're deeper at WR then RB. Keeping McKinnon allows you to have 2 solid touch guys (Miller/McKinnon), You give him up and you're banking on Murray and Stewart. Jury still out on CMike, we have to see what happens when Rawls does return.

Also Value chart wise it's dead on (I Don't always go by these, but it's always good to look at for some reference). Jones - 39, Hop-23, JM- 14.

Cool, I'll pull the trigger then. Thanks. I was already leaning towards making the trade, but just wanted to make sure giving Matthews away wasn't packing too much since he's another top receiver in his offense with good targets. Will likely go down when alerts gets back though I'm sure

Cool, I'll pull the trigger then. Thanks. I was already leaning towards making the trade, but just wanted to make sure giving Matthews away wasn't packing too much since he's another top receiver in his offense with good targets. Will likely go down when alerts gets back though I'm sure

They have already started without Ertz on the field. (14,9,3). Matthews is solid but with Ertz back that could impact him some. You still have solid depth with Jordy, Diggs.

I would drop J.Gordon and pickup someone like Royal, Enunwa, Coates, or even Woods

12 team standard He offered:

My Palmer and Jennings for his Rudolph and Jonathon Stewart

OR

My Palmer and Howard for his Greg Olsen and Jonathon Stewart

My team: QB: Stafford and Palmer

RB: L. Miller, Forte, R. Jennings, Washingon, West, Howard

WR: Robinson, Benjamin, Landry, Sanders, Pryor

TE: Pitta

Would you do either one? Which one? Thanks!

12 team standard He offered:

My Palmer and Jennings for his Rudolph and Jonathon Stewart

OR

My Palmer and Howard for his Greg Olsen and Jonathon Stewart

My team: QB: Stafford and Palmer

RB: L. Miller, Forte, R. Jennings, Washingon, West, Howard

WR: Robinson, Benjamin, Landry, Sanders, Pryor

TE: Pitta

Would you do either one? Which one? Thanks!

Do not give up Howard.

Jennings and Stewart kind of cancel each other out since they're both injured. Really nothing worth your while.

I assume you're trying to upgrade at TE which is the reason for this?

10 man ppr league ESPN

LU

Matt Stafford/Wentz

McCoy/McKinnon/Foster

Julio/Jordy/Alshon/MarvinJ/Decker

Graham/Ertz

I do think Jimmy is back to his old self. but i would like to have that rodgers/jordy combo. I however would be making his team SIGNIFICANTLY better. (he has Brady as well)

would you do this trade?

Edited by avion16

10 man ppr league ESPN

LU

Matt Stafford/Wentz

McCoy/McKinnon/Foster

Julio/Jordy/Alshon/MarvinJ/Decker

Graham/Ertz

I do think Jimmy is back to his old self. but i would like to have that rodgers/jordy combo. I however would be making his team SIGNIFICANTLY better. (he has Brady as well)

would you do this trade?

Sorry not seeing the trade proposal. You mentioned Rodgers I dont see the details of the trade could be due me being on my phone

PPR, 1pt every 10 yards, 6pys per to.

I would get..

Terrence West and J Edelman

He gets...

I Crowell

12 team league, my other rbs are lacy, c Michael, crowell. My wrs are sanders, Wallace, Tera Benjamin, m Thomas, the Williams and R woods.

Thanks

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back