[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I use the trade value chart on CBS website (can't remember his name) and it has them valued very closely. However, in other forums I've gotten a resounding "NO" from time to time

Yeah That's why I said depends on what you look at chart wise. CBS has them both at 15.

PFF - Has Crowell at 10.2, and Martin at 26.1 - Huge difference

Coates and Hogan are intriguing but it depends on if you're rolling out Luck week in week out regardless of matchup. If so and you just need a QB for bye week then sure. IF you think one of these guys could start at your flex over whoever else you have.

The plan is to start Luck every week, I like Hogan a lot with Brady back

Hi GGL,

Thanks for your advice and I won last week, bring up to 1-3. This is my line up for this week

QB: Andrew Luck
WR: Kelvin Benjamin, Sterling Shepard
RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Eddie Lacy
TE: Delanie Walker
W/T: Michael Crabtree
W/R: Jordan Howard
W/R/T: Charles Sims
DEF: Houston
BK: Mike Wallace, Allen Robinson
BK: Eli Manning, Doug Martin, Zach Ertz, Phila Def

Charles Sims is hurt, should I replace him with Mike Wallace Vs Was or Zach Ertz @ Lion ?
Should I drop Mike Wallace for Eddie Royal or Micheal Thomas ? This is my 8 teams Standard .
Thanks,

Hi GGL,

Thanks for your advice and I won last week, bring up to 1-3. This is my line up for this week

QB: Andrew Luck

WR: Kelvin Benjamin, Sterling Shepard

RB: Ezekiel Elliot, Eddie Lacy

TE: Delanie Walker

W/T: Michael Crabtree

W/R: Jordan Howard

W/R/T: Charles Sims

DEF: Houston

BK: Mike Wallace, Allen Robinson

BK: Eli Manning, Doug Martin, Zach Ertz, Phila Def

Charles Sims is hurt, should I replace him with Mike Wallace Vs Was or Zach Ertz @ Lion ?

Should I drop Mike Wallace for Eddie Royal or Micheal Thomas ? This is my 8 teams Standard .

Thanks,

Ertz is a really good play this week vs the Lions who have given up 6Tds to TE's in 4 games. Most of any team.

Really need some advice on who to start at WR this week....Need 2

I am going to start Julio, but I can't decide between:

John Brown @SF

Tyrell Williams @OAK

Devante Parker vsTEN

Also, would either option be better to start than Charles Sims for my FLEX? Thanks in advance!

Really need some advice on who to start at WR this week....Need 2

I am going to start Julio, but I can't decide between:

John Brown @SF

Tyrell Williams @OAK

Devante Parker vsTEN

Also, would either option be better to start than Charles Sims for my FLEX? Thanks in advance!

By Process of elimination - I would say Parker. Parker going against Perish Cox should be a good match-up.

John Brown - Don't like him with Stanton

Tyrell Williams - Could see Amerson at CB, who has been one of the best cover CBs through 4 weeks.

Sims is banged up with a knee issue and could lose some touches to Jaquizz

I got offered a trade to give Blount and I get back Fitzgerald and Latavius Murray. Think this is a good trade for ppr?

I like that trade for you with your stable of RB's. Howard could easily be your RB3. (Not sure about L.Murray, but he's worth a roster spot and could always use him in a trade later), but Fitz upgrades your WR's esp in PPR.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I have great RB depth and think TE is my weakest position. I was just offered this trade:

I get Gronk and Cooks

I give up Crowell, Hyde & Jordy

Think it's a good trade?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Dixon

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Hurns

TE - Pitta

K - Catanzaro

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

I have great RB depth and think TE is my weakest position. I was just offered this trade:

I get Gronk and Cooks

I give up Crowell, Hyde & Jordy

Think it's a good trade?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Dixon

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Hurns

TE - Pitta

K - Catanzaro

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

I think you're giving up too much. Cooks is boom or Bust, he showed that last season. Not to mention the Saints schedule gets pretty tough the next 4-5 games.

Hopkins @ Minn or

Royal @ Ind.

This is full point PPR. Bonus for 40+completion and bonus for 40+ TD

Bonus for yardage also.

I'm a firm believer in starting studs but I'm concerned with the production of Hopkins and he's going against very tough Minn def. Royal will be clear #2 receiver now that White is on IR.

I'm leaning Royal this week.

Hopkins @ Minn or

Royal @ Ind.

This is full point PPR. Bonus for 40+completion and bonus for 40+ TD

Bonus for yardage also.

I'm a firm believer in starting studs but I'm concerned with the production of Hopkins and he's going against very tough Minn def. Royal will be clear #2 receiver now that White is on IR.

I'm leaning Royal this week.

Yeah Tough Call, Vikes are even better now with Xavier Rhoades back. Hard to sit your studs but I can understand why.

Just keep an eye on Royal's status since he did not practice today with a calf injury (Although I think it was more precautionary)

Thanks. I saw that. I'm assuming it's just precautionary. So do you agree with Royals over Hopkins in this situation?

After the way Nuke and Os have played the last couple games, yes I would totally understand you starting Royal over him this week. I would probably done the same thing. I have sat Gurley before without hesitation.

OK here it goes I made an offer to the owner of Tyler Eifert I give A. Gates & H. Henry he did decline it after he thought about it for a day and replied he's more in need of WR help. I have Dalton and was hoping for that double dip. Here is his entire team

QB- T. Taylor & B. Boyer

RB- F. Gore, J. Hill, & J. Charles

WR- T.Y Hilton, A. Brown, T. Williams, & M. Wheaton

TE- T. Eifert & C. Clay

D/ST Jets

I don't know if it would be worth it for me to trade one of my WRs or not. My team is in my SIG. Thanks

OK here it goes I made an offer to the owner of Tyler Eifert I give A. Gates & H. Henry he did decline it after he thought about it for a day and replied he's more in need of WR help. I have Dalton and was hoping for that double dip. Here is his entire team

QB- T. Taylor & B. Boyer

RB- F. Gore, J. Hill, & J. Charles

WR- T.Y Hilton, A. Brown, T. Williams, & M. Wheaton

TE- T. Eifert & C. Clay

D/ST Jets

I don't know if it would be worth it for me to trade one of my WRs or not. My team is in my SIG. Thanks

He's actually in better shape with Brown and Hilton. Not sure I would trade anyone with your WR depth for Eifert, I mean you could offer Floyd and Henry/or Gates....

We don't know how when Eifert will be back now either, he hurt his back in practice and wont be back week 5. He's another guy that can't stay healthy.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back