[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

He's actually in better shape with Brown and Hilton. Not sure I would trade anyone with your WR depth for Eifert, I mean you could offer Floyd and Henry/or Gates....

We don't know how when Eifert will be back now either, he hurt his back in practice and wont be back week 5. He's another guy that can't stay healthy.

Oh wow I hadn't heard about his back thanks.

Hey Green! I need some serious advice for my standard league. Here's my roster and then I'll explain my predicament:

QB-Rivers vs Oak

WR-Landry vs Ten

WR-Hilton vs Chic

RB-Gurley vs Buf

RB-R. Matthews vs Det (meh!)

TE-Rudolph vs Houston (meh--bad match up and injury)

Flex-Cobb (meh!) he hasn't done sh*t all year. I'm ready to trade or drop him

Def-Eagles vs Det

Kicker-Bailey

Bn-Cooks: bye

Bn-Diggs (bad match up vs Hous)

Bn-Coleman (very bad match up for a rb with Sickle Cell vs Denv at mile high)

Bn-Ware:bye

Bn-Charles:bye

So, as you can see, most of my studs are on a bye and the others have crappy match ups. I need to free up roster space for another TE to replace Rudolph so should I just drop him or drop someone else...but WHO?! I'm ready to get rid of Cobb because he hasn't done anything and Cooks because he is boom or bust and hasn't done much for me other than the 1st game. He also has a tough few games ahead. The 3 players I could do without are Cobb, Cooks and Matthews(since he is losing value due to Sproles and the rest of the committee) so should I try trading them? Also, I could use a solid RB and flex for this week. Whittaker is available on the wire and there are some solid WRs on the wire because some of the guys I'm playing with have given up already. Thoughts?? Thanks in advance!

I got offered McCoy and Baldwin for my Hitlton, Diggs, hill, and Lewis. I'd like to do just 3 of those instead of 4. I picked Lewis up this morning after someone dropped him and put him in my IR. My roster is too full so I'll have to drop someone (probably yeldon, dropped my K) this weekend if I stay where I am.

Final roster would be

Ryan

D Johnson

Charles

Mccoy

OBJ

Marshall

Marvin

Bench

Baldwin, fuller, ware, Dixon, cousins, yeldon

Edited by stickers

I am in a 10 team ppr league. I have David Johnson, Zeke Elliott, and Jordan Howard at RB. I am stacked. I do need another RB for an upcoming bye week and for a little insurance in case of injury. I can pick up Dixon, Foster, or Powell off of waivers for the rest of the season. Who do you think will have the more productive rest of season?

Hey Green! I need some serious advice for my standard league. Here's my roster and then I'll explain my predicament:

QB-Rivers vs Oak

WR-Landry vs Ten

WR-Hilton vs Chic

RB-Gurley vs Buf

RB-R. Matthews vs Det (meh!)

TE-Rudolph vs Houston (meh--bad match up and injury)

Flex-Cobb (meh!) he hasn't done sh*t all year. I'm ready to trade or drop him

Def-Eagles vs Det

Kicker-Bailey

Bn-Cooks: bye

Bn-Diggs (bad match up vs Hous)

Bn-Coleman (very bad match up for a rb with Sickle Cell vs Denv at mile high)

Bn-Ware:bye

Bn-Charles:bye

So, as you can see, most of my studs are on a bye and the others have crappy match ups. I need to free up roster space for another TE to replace Rudolph so should I just drop him or drop someone else...but WHO?! I'm ready to get rid of Cobb because he hasn't done anything and Cooks because he is boom or bust and hasn't done much for me other than the 1st game. He also has a tough few games ahead. The 3 players I could do without are Cobb, Cooks and Matthews(since he is losing value due to Sproles and the rest of the committee) so should I try trading them? Also, I could use a solid RB and flex for this week. Whittaker is available on the wire and there are some solid WRs on the wire because some of the guys I'm playing with have given up already. Thoughts?? Thanks in advance!

I would try to trade Cooks or Cobb or both. They both have name value and you could get something for them. Better than just dropping them and getting nothing.

I got offered McCoy and Baldwin for my Hitlton, Diggs, hill, and Lewis. I'd like to do just 3 of those instead of 4. I picked Lewis up this morning after someone dropped him and put him in my IR. My roster is too full so I'll have to drop someone (probably yeldon, dropped my K) this weekend if I stay where I am.

Final roster would be

Ryan

D Johnson

Charles

Mccoy

OBJ

Marshall

Marvin

Bench

Baldwin, fuller, ware, Dixon, cousins, yeldon

You're giving up to much.

I am in a 10 team ppr league. I have David Johnson, Zeke Elliott, and Jordan Howard at RB. I am stacked. I do need another RB for an upcoming bye week and for a little insurance in case of injury. I can pick up Dixon, Foster, or Powell off of waivers for the rest of the season. Who do you think will have the more productive rest of season?

I would grab Powell. He's starting to get touches and should continue to produce. Plus you would only use him when needed.

10 Team Standard League

lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX (WR or RB), TE, kicker and Defense/Special Team

My Roster:
QB – Big Ben
RB - T Coleman,Melvin Gordon, James White, Rashad Jennings, DAngelo Willians
WR - M Jones, Hopkins, J Nelson, Aj Green e Woods
TE – Jimmy Graham e Jesse James

Just got offered a trade, not sure if I'd be giving up too much. What do you guys think?

I give up:
Hopkins (WR)
T. Coleman (RB)

I get:
Jordan Howard (RB)

Steve Smith Sr.(WR) or Doug Martin (RB – injury)

10 Team Standard League

lineup: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX (WR or RB), TE, kicker and Defense/Special Team

My Roster:

QB – Big Ben

RB - T Coleman,Melvin Gordon, James White, Rashad Jennings, DAngelo Willians

WR - M Jones, Hopkins, J Nelson, Aj Green e Woods

TE – Jimmy Graham e Jesse James

Just got offered a trade, not sure if I'd be giving up too much. What do you guys think?

I give up:

Hopkins (WR)

T. Coleman (RB)

I get:

Jordan Howard (RB)

Steve Smith Sr.(WR) or Doug Martin (RB – injury)

That's actually not a terrible trade. Howard has that job in Chicago locked up barring an injury. Coleman splits time with Freeman,

Hopkins has not been playing well and has another talented young WR making plays opposite him. Smith Sr just doesn't age. or Martin who is the #1 if Healthy. You're solid at WR, but could use some help at RB. I would take Howard + Martin. I would even take Smith+Howard.

I have several good options on my roster.

PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Hyde vs Arizona

Riddick vs Philly

Bernard @ Dallas

Crowell vs New England

Dixon vs Washington

D. Washington vs SD

M. Jones @ Bal

Right now I'm leaning towards Hyde or Riddick.......I just see Detroit playing from behind allot and having to throw a ton. But if Murray is out, Washington could be an intriguing play.

I also have Shephard in my flex so I can choose a RB over him, but I think he's better than all of these RBs.

I have several good options on my roster.

PPR, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Hyde vs Arizona

Riddick vs Philly

Bernard @ Dallas

Crowell vs New England

Dixon vs Washington

D. Washington vs SD

M. Jones @ Bal

Right now I'm leaning towards Hyde or Riddick.......I just see Detroit playing from behind allot and having to throw a ton. But if Murray is out, Washington could be an intriguing play.

I also have Shephard in my flex so I can choose a RB over him, but I think he's better than all of these RBs.

If Murray is out, which it looks like he is, roll with Washington vs SD. Hyde should be in there as well.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back