[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I have Quincy Enunwa Victor Cruz and Mile Humphries (Brandin Cools, Michael Thomas, and Doug Baldwin are all on bye's) who should I start? Also I can try to claim Eddie Royal off waivers but who should I drop for him? PLEASE HELP

Enunwa should be solid with Decker out (He's been good even with Decker playing).

Out of the players you named I would dump Humphries for Royal. Full PPR Royal has been putting up solid #'s Averaging 15pts per week and it hasn't been because of one huge week and some duds. (15.7, 15.2, 5.1, 24.1) He has a solid re pore with Hoyer as well it seems. White and Jeffery being less than 100% also lends to his increased snap count.

What's up, Green? I'm back with this question.

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in FLEX position.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG, Inman @ OAK

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks man!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Thanks for the help. I ended up getting Matt Ryan and also Yeldon who was dropped before last week. Should I trade yeldon for Wilson, or luck is an option, or keep Ryan. I'll have to drop one for a kicker before the weekend.

(The Brees owner has Wilson and Brady owner has Luck)

Edited by stickers

What's up, Green? I'm back with this question.

14 team standard league. Start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/R. Asking mainly because I'm having trouble who to start in FLEX position.

WR: Hilton vs CHI , Parker vs TEN, Cobb vs NYG, Inman @ OAK

RB: Gurley vs BUF, Howard @ IND, McKinnon vs HOU, Gordon @ OAK

Other notable players are on bye weeks. Thanks man!

Hey Kenobi

WR- Hilton + Inman , RB - Gurley + Howard, Flx - Gordon

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

Thanks for the help. I ended up getting Matt Ryan and also Yeldon who was dropped before last week. Should I trade yeldon for Wilson, or luck is an option, or keep Ryan. I'll have to drop one for a kicker before the weekend.

(The Brees owner has Wilson and Brady owner has Luck)

Ryan should be good after these 2 weeks. I would just stream someone for these 2 weeks after that Ryan should be money again.

Would I be better off keeping S. Ware or should I drop him for Dixon? I could also drop Powell, but I'd rather not drop him.

It's a PPR and I have D Murray, McCoy, and Howard.

Thanks in advance!

Hard to say right now esp after how well West played last week. Dixon could have come in and taken that job, but after West's last couple games I don't see how they just give the job to Dixon...

Ryan should be good after these 2 weeks. I would just stream someone for these 2 weeks after that Ryan should be money again.

Thanks, I still will have to drop someone for a kicker so going to try to package Yeldon for either QB or TE. Some teams have multiple QBs and i hate to just drop Yeldon.

PPR league, bonuses for long TD's and for total yardage.

As you can see my RBs have been ravaged by injury

My team:

QB - Brady & Flacco

RB - Dixon, Thompson, Rawls, Washington, DeAngelo & Stewart

WR - Julio, Marshall, Fuller, Cruz

TE - Reed, Bennett

K - Hopkins

Def - Seattle

We start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

The team I am looking to trade with needs a WR. He has the below RBs:

McCoy

Howard

Charles

Who would you offer for McCoy or Howard?

PPR league, bonuses for long TD's and for total yardage.

As you can see my RBs have been ravaged by injury

My team:

QB - Brady & Flacco

RB - Dixon, Thompson, Rawls, Washington, DeAngelo & Stewart

WR - Julio, Marshall, Fuller, Cruz

TE - Reed, Bennett

K - Hopkins

Def - Seattle

We start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

The team I am looking to trade with needs a WR. He has the below RBs:

McCoy

Howard

Charles

Who would you offer for McCoy or Howard?

You're not trading Julio, and Cruz aint getting you anything. So it would need to be either Marshall or Fuller.

I like Fuller's schedule much better than Marshall's but that would mean trusting a rookie as your Wr2 (which is not out of the realm of possability, but some people aren't comfortable with that).

Cruz

Coates

Inman

Boldin

Sharpe

Dorsett

Sanu

Hogan

Garcon

I kinda need a WR, should I drop Cousins for any of these guys?

Coates and Hogan are intriguing but it depends on if you're rolling out Luck week in week out regardless of matchup. If so and you just need a QB for bye week then sure. IF you think one of these guys could start at your flex over whoever else you have.

Crowell has been productive and is getting at least 15 touches a game. Martin, well we don't know what to expect from him until he comes back. Depends on who's value chart you look at as well, Although I think this is a solid trade.

I use the trade value chart on CBS website (can't remember his name) and it has them valued very closely. However, in other forums I've gotten a resounding "NO" from time to time

Coates is worth a pick up. Inman as well , Tate is trash.

I would start Wentz this week for sure.

Ivory is worth dropping but not for those 2

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back