[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cam Newton ruled out Monday night

Shorttynaz

How badly should this affect the value of carolina pass catchers?

I'd say minimally. Look at what he did in limited action last week (granted, against the Falcons). When he started the opener (against the Bucs, coincidentally), he went 24-34 for 230/2.

He's no runner, so he'll just be in the pocket picking the fairly terrible Buc secondary apart. Even better for him with 3 out of their 4 starting DL are listed as doubtful for Monday's game (McCoy, McDonald, Ayers).

The Panthers will likely lean on their passing game as the Bucs are also horrible against the run, but figure Anderson's good for around 250/2 based on matchup and history. So that means that you can probably bet Benjamin and Olsen get the majority of those yards. I'd say 90-100 for Benjamin and 70-90 for Olsen. Not sure what other pass catchers you'd play from the Panthers, unless you're in a super deep league and want to play Corey Brown, who'll probably get 40-60.

I'd say minimally. Look at what he did in limited action last week (granted, against the Falcons). When he started the opener (against the Bucs, coincidentally), he went 24-34 for 230/2.

He's no runner, so he'll just be in the pocket picking the fairly terrible Buc secondary apart. Even better for him with 3 out of their 4 starting DL are listed as doubtful for Monday's game (McCoy, McDonald, Ayers).

The Panthers will likely lean on their passing game as the Bucs are also horrible against the run, but figure Anderson's good for around 250/2 based on matchup and history. So that means that you can probably bet Benjamin and Olsen get the majority of those yards. I'd say 90-100 for Benjamin and 70-90 for Olsen. Not sure what other pass catchers you'd play from the Panthers, unless you're in a super deep league and want to play Corey Brown, who'll probably get 40-60.

Thanks. Olsen is the one Iv got. Also have Gronk, but scared to play him due to his injury.