[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Games in London NFL Jerseys

Oooh Nellie

Hats off to the UK fans who support their team no matter who is playing in Wembley stadium. I saw Giants, Broncos, Steelers when the Bengals and Redskins are playing. I just thought that was pretty cool, good fans!

If you go to the game you'll easily spot jerseys for all 32 teams.

I think the NFL gives all those NFL jerseys, hats, pennants and signs free to the people watching the game to make everyone think the Brits really do give a damn about American football (they don't). A very, very small percentage of them are legit from American NFL fans who either live there now or are visiting.

I think the NFL gives all those NFL jerseys, hats, pennants and signs free to the people watching the game to make everyone think the Brits really do give a damn about American football (they don't). A very, very small percentage of them are legit from American NFL fans who either live there now or are visiting.

I think you're completely wrong. Have talked to NFL fans in the UK online, many ex-pats and others with an interest in the league and various players.Why do you think UK born English citizens cannot be legit NFL fans and own gear? Do you think premiere league soccer doesn't have any real fans in the US, or that they're all Europeans who relocated?

Do you also think that Fox gave some fans Indians gear to wear to the game last weekend to pimp the WS?

Sorry but either you're just trying to make a lame joke or you're seriously lacking in knowledge of the draw of sports on a worldwide level.

• Like 1

Yeah you're totally wrong.

If Brits didn't care then they wouldn't be selling out three games per year in stadiums that hold over 80,000 fans.

• Like 1