[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fantasy Depth Chart - abandoned?

PoorAvatar

Was looking at this today: http://www.thehuddle.com/2016/nfl/nfl-depth-charts.php

First thing I noticed was it says it was updated yesterday (November 8, 2016).

There appears to be a lack of attention which is clearly illustrated by this obvious issue: Isaiah Pead is listed as the #3 RB on Miami and Damien Williams is listed behind him as the #4. However, Pead was released about a month ago.

I understand that this chart attempts to list by current value over current role, but judging from some of the backfield situations (CHI, PHI, WAS) it is possible that some of the content has not been updated in one or perhaps several weeks.

I update the depth chart constantly hence the date change but it is not impossible to miss changes at the bottom of a position. I usually go back over it on Wednesdays to make sure. For players that are never played, they can get by me. But I do update it all the time. There are over 300 players to track.