[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aj Green is down

theirish

Won't play this week, but he could return this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6438/aj-green

If the Bengals fall out of the playoff hunt, why bring him back?

The schedule totally shafts Green owners for the fantasy playoffs. The Bengals play on Sunday Night against the Steelers in Week 15, and they play on Saturday Night against the Texans in Week 16 (there are only two games that Sunday which is Christmas Day as well as the Monday night game). So unless he comes back in Week 14 and looks good / serviceable and has no setbacks, you'll be taking a major risk trotting him out with limited options to plug in should he be a late scratch in either week 15 or 16. I'd try to sell him now while the news is likely as good as it's going to get if I owned him - maybe a WR starved 7-4 or 8-3 type team will take the chance.

Man... I wish they would have just said he's out so I could drop him. Might just do it anyway.

For reals. Now I have to stash him and hope. Even then, its a risky play starting him in playoff games coming back from a hammy injury. But then again, I don't want to drop him and risk facing him. Sigh

Won't play this week, but he could return this season.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6438/aj-green

If the Bengals fall out of the playoff hunt, why bring him back?

Wasn't aware they were still in the playoff hunt, but I guess they're 3-6-1 record is only 1.5 games behind the division leading 5-5 teams. They just seem so bad this year, and haven't been able to win a playoff game in so long, just figured their playoff chances are over either way.

For reals. Now I have to stash him and hope. Even then, its a risky play starting him in playoff games coming back from a hammy injury. But then again, I don't want to drop him and risk facing him. Sigh

Can you drop him late in the week when nobody else can add him (at least for that week).