[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson due back week 15 or 16

michaelredd9

Adrian Peterson back by Week 15 or Week 16?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/348659/adrian-peterson-back-by-week-15-or-week-16?ls=roto:MIN:topheadlines

ESPN's Ben Goessling reports Adrian Peterson (knee, I.R.) could rejoin the Vikings by "mid-to-late December."

A.D. has not yet resumed running full speed, but the Vikings are encouraged by his progress enough that he is expected back before the end of the regular season. Goessling mentions Week 15 against the Colts or Week 16 against the Packers as possible return dates. Peterson is worth grabbing by re-draft-league owners in need of late-season running back help. The Vikings' run game has been broken all year, but we doubt Peterson would be eased in when cleared to play.
Source: ESPN.com
Nov 21 - 4:23 PM

Yeah, I think this all boils down to where the Vikings find themselves near the end of the regular season. Playoff spot clinched? AP will be rested. On the bubble, or fighting for a potential wild card spot? They'll probably throw AP in there and get as much as they can out of him.

This'll go one of two ways:

1. I will end up starting him week 15 and he'll have 9 carries for 15 yards.

2. I will end up benching him week 15 and he'll have 19 carries for 105 yards, 1 TD and 3 catches for 25 yards.

Welcome back, AP!

That's exactly how i see it.