[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anderson, Cohen, or Carson

Shorttynaz

I need to start two of these three running backs in a PPR League. I'm giving some serious consideration to benching CJ Anderson. Chris Carson at home against the Colts is a no-brainer, and I'm Tarik Cohen seems to offer more potential especially in a PPR League, this week playing against the Packers on Thursday night which that alone scares me but they'll be playing from behind and Cohen  catches a lot of passes

2 hours ago, pesosweetdog said:

Just an observation, but has anyone else noticed that the Thursday games tend to greatly lack in terms of production for the players?  The first Thursday night game with KC vs. the Pats was an outlier but I really dislike Thursday games for the diminution in production alone.

You did watch last Thursdays game, right? 

Dude in PPR, I would totally do the Carson / Cohen express.  Cohen is 6th in receptions vs all WR/RB's with 20 already..

Anderson is nice but that inconsistent low floor makes him a difficult play (as you already know) weekly, plus Charles effectively chipping in weekly (10 carries-ish).. Cohen might still be slightly risky but the ppr aspect you almost have to start him.

On 9/27/2017 at 8:51 PM, Jbroadway said:

Like someone told me. CJ Anderson has a safer floor but Cohen has a high ceiling.

Cohen's value is limited by Howard's presence and fluctuates with game script. C.J. Anderson is a bell cow back that was shut down by a good run defense week 3. Jamaal Charles is capped at 10 touches a game, look at his past three games. You need to play C.J. Anderson in all formats in my opinion. 

If it is PPR  then I would go with Carson. Proise is out so Carson will get all of the touches running and receiving.

CJ I still the best back ignore the 3 and he has had good game against Oakland. And he is healthy.

PPR Carson (barely & bc of upside) then CJ Anderson 

Standard CJ then Carson

I have CJ and Carson on my team and I'm starting CJ period.

6 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Here's to hoping that Anderson puts up a 50-burger this weekend so I learn my lesson and quit trying to get cute.  I started Cohen. Now still rolling with Carson against Indy.  Too hard to pass up.  

That was a well-informed decision.  Just didn't work out this time.  It sucks to get only 4 pts.  Good luck this weekend with your remaining players.