[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio trade

Red Storm

So, production and potential -wise, yes it's fair.  Martin and Fuller are both doing well, and Julio is Julio.

But here's the thing:  With dynamic producers like Julio or OBJ or Le'Veon Bell, any week they can produce well, or they can explode for 30-40 points. In particular with Julio, he often has meh weeks, then has 1-2 weeks with huge production. Neither Martin nor Fuller have displayed that ability to be so dynamic, so I'd be inclined to either keep Julio or get a better WR or RB. (and I love Fuller, I picked him up off of waivers same time I picked up Watson, but Hopkins so far stunts his production)

4 hours ago, Red Storm said:

One owner is interested. How’s this

my Julio and l miller

for his gurley and k Allen 

This is the best of the bunch.

Getting Gurley and Allen for JJ and Miller.  

Go with your gut, if you like it I think it's pretty good.  It all rides on your faith in JJ turning it around and putting up some weekly FF points, if you're frustrated with your return on investment punting and getting Gurley / Allen probably is fine. 

4 hours ago, Red Storm said:

One owner is interested. How’s this

my Julio and l miller

for his gurley and k Allen 

It's a fair trade and getting Gurley back for Julio is a good move.  I just can't imagine Julio will continue to struggle.  This is a big week for him, he should go wild against NE.