[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

steelers fans/those who have watched alot of the steelers this year....Martavis

28 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

click the link...worth it trust me. Best pizza in sd

i took a look  earlier to see if it was the same owner.  next time we are in SD and nearby, i'll check it out.

edit: we typically spend time in PB, la jolla, mission beach, and old town.  also, i think i saw this place on one of the cooking shows.

Edited by Bier Meister

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

yeah.... we like a lot of the cantinas over there.  big fan of old town mexican cafe.  plus a little nostalgic. is o' hungry's still standing?

Old Town Mexican Cafe...god bless your soul.  Glad people outside of San Diego know what's up.  Can't beat street tacos from Tijuana, but this is the best Mexican food you can get north of the border.  Can't beat those homemade corn tortillas

2 minutes ago, kdko said:

Old Town Mexican Cafe...god bless your soul.  Glad people outside of San Diego know what's up.  Can't beat street tacos from Tijuana, but this is the best Mexican food you can get north of the border.  Can't beat those homemade corn tortillas

They went kinda tourist with salsa and some of the dishes they are known for...I LOVED OTMC...we went every other week to eat that mexi goodness..now once and awhile...I say this with sadness of course.. Still really good if you mix in some jalapenos with everything..hot sauce is mandatory now. I still think the food is quality and worth going. just didn't understand the changes. Locals gonna local...lol

When I was in Fort Lauderdale we went to the Food Truck invasion in Greenacres, where I experienced World Famous Egg Rolls. Hands down most amazing thing I have ever been blessed to eat. I got a Sausage Alfredo egg roll...I think I need to go back

https://www.facebook.com/worldfamouseggrolltruck/?rf=558710500906727

20 minutes ago, kdko said:

while i enjoy the mexican food from san diego, i also appreciate what we have up here. different style. both good.

and yeah...had my share of the bacon wrapped hot dogs and street tacos in tj.  also loved the fish tacos around la bufadora and ensenada.

edit...and cheap lobster around rosarito and puerto nuevo

Edited by Bier Meister

4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

while i enjoy the mexican food from san diego, i also appreciate what we have up here. different style. both good.

and yeah...had my share of the bacon wrapped hot dogs and street tacos in tj.  also loved the fish tacos around la bufadora and ensenada.

blowhole tacos and hot carrots ...soo good .

tj street fair never able to enjoy..always worried I'd get arrested for being a gringo in public..lol