[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

steelers fans/those who have watched alot of the steelers this year....Martavis

Just now, boltnlava said:

Never been ...gonna make an effort to go ...SDSU in the late summer/fall? Yes please.

i think it's a much better version of 5 guys. Plus you can get other items than burgers.  We usually avoid FF, but with daughter's activities we do not have a lot of prep time at home or the time to sit down for dinner.  to go orders slip in during the week (chinese, japanese, vietnamese, thai get in there more so)

1 minute ago, boltnlava said:

noted..but its stark white and seats are uncomfortable no atmosphere at all....Has take this meal home written all over it...imho.

i get that, but there is a fundamental difference in concept when drive through is offered vs not.  there is a different time commitment when forced to leave one's car. people will sit down at in-n-out as well, but they were built on a ff model.  i do not think 5 guys was.  i think i am about 60/40 sitting when getting 5 guys.   prob 15/85 for in-n-out

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

order online and bring it back home or to the office

and that bag gets greasy as hell on the 2 minute drive back to the office

Floorboard, fosho.

8 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

noted..but its stark white and seats are uncomfortable no atmosphere at all....Has take this meal home written all over it...imho.

Agreed, and I don't like sitting next to peanut sacks.  Who's bright idea was that?  Someone earlier mentioned Habit, who makes awesome burgers and fries, plus they have all the condiments and hot sauces there at your disposal. 

37 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

i think we have some separate categories here.  in-n-out is fast food (that is rarely fast).  5 guys is more of a sit down and lower on that list (vs other sit downs).  burger for burger i think in-n-out is a little better, but over the past 5-10 years all ff burgers have gone down hill.  i prefer the toppings at 5 guys, but burgers aren't seasoned enough, and their fries too much.  in-n-out fries are fine when dining there, but if when i get them to go i have to order them well.  Been to smashburger... meh.

we like going to the Habit...  more variety, better food, and decent value for sit down.

The Habit

Was gonna say Habit as well... but if anyone’s ever in Napa go to either Squeezins or Gotts roadside best burgers in the valley for the price

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

If you are ever in Manhattan, check out a hidden place called The Burger Joint.  It's tucked away in the corner of Le Parker Meridian hotel lobby.  Cash only.

Burgers are excellent.  Call ahead and order so you don't have to wait on the line.

we all should have quality local places that serve a good burger.  thought we were talking about chains :shrug:

1 minute ago, Zooty said:

That place is awesome!

5 Guys is greasy.... nasty.  We stopped going there when we got a Wayback Burger place  https://waybackburgers.com/

Elevation Burger too but too pricey for what you get

We have an Elevation Burger here, my wife and I were walking it and someone coming out said not to waste our time, the only thing elevated are the prices. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings instead