[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BUF/NY game thread

BeeR

Holy hell these teams are lame.  All Taylor is going to do is give BUF lower draft picks next year.  He will never take them to (or be at) the next level.  NE must be chuckling at people thinking any team in their division has a prayer (again).

Just now, tazinib1 said:

This is a disaster game for me so far. Taylor? Meh. But McCoy with 2.8pts? Man that's gonna be hard to overcome. How about an 80yd TD to McCoy from Taylor??? That would be the bee's knee's!!

I'll give you that.  Can I get a TD from ASJ that isn't flagged while we're at it?

2 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

:lol: 

This game is just a nightmare. My only hope is to get some junk points out of Tyrod

Yup, I have ASJ vs Kearse.  Not much happening on either side there.  Another Thursday beatdown.  Never saw this coming from the Jets.

Just now, CowboysDiehard said:

Yup, I have ASJ vs Kearse.  Not much happening on either side there.  Another Thursday beatdown.  Never saw this coming from the Jets.

It doesn't surprise me at all actually.  No team not named the Pats has been anything other than world class losers in that division for a really REALLY long time. Paper lions at best.

Of course.  And a pass to O'Leary. 

WTF is an O'Leary?  Does he own a cow? 

McCoy:  their best player on an order of magnitude:   12 rushes.  ONE pass aimed his way all game.

JFC their coaches are a joke

Edited by BeeR