[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie WRs for ROS

XFlash

JAX WR D.Westbrook

or

LAC WR M. Williams

both have good match ups against pass defenses; Westbrook is better, but Williams has a better QB.

Not sure if Williams progression will be fast enough to make a difference by week 13 and playoff run.  

Bortles is improving and Westbrook had a great pre-season.

Who would you keep ROS?

Long shot for both. I guess I'd go with Williams. Jags are winning games and looking to get into playoffs and their defense keeps let's them play conservatively on offense. So I don't see a big role for Westbrook.  

Williams has a shot at a bigger role later in the season when the chargers are out of contention. At that point, they'll probably want to see what their top pick can do. 

I feel like Westbrook is boom or bust, but I would probably take the gamble with Westbrook RoS. With just Lee and hurns as practically the main WR's for the Jacksonville offense, I could see the jags wanting to get Westbrook more involved.

As of right now Mike Williams is barely involved with the Chargers offense and he is completely healthy, they say they are trying to get him more involved but it hasn't looked very promising. Plus he has decent talent to compete with in Benjamin, Allen and Williams.

7 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I like Westbrook for ROS because there is really nobody in front of him.  Hurns and Lee are decent but I don't think either of them has the skillset that Westbrook has.

Williams is very talented but he's stuck behind better WRs

Agree.

Willams behind much better WRs than Westbrook.

LAC Allen is injury prone, but unless Williams gets to showcase his talent, Tyrell and Benjamin will get the bump up in depth chart.

I did not get to see Westbrook during preseason games.  Can anyone comment how good he really looked?