[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I viewing Crabtree too high? 😕

oG1KeNoBi

Looking to make one last move before the trade deadline. 

Was going to offer Sanders + Jones Jr. in order to receive Crabtree. I see him as a pretty big red zone threat and a potential WR1 who plays at the WR2 position on his team. 

Sanders is going through not only a QB change but an OC change as well. & Jones Jr. is a good player in his own right.

Jones Jr has the toughest playoff schedule while Crabtree's and Sander's playoff schedules are pretty favorable. At any given time, I'd most likely start ONLY Sanders OR Jones Jr at any given time, considering I also have M. Thomas and Allen starting and we start 3 WRs. And as far as depth, I still have J. Gordon on my bench if anything were to happen to other 3. 

I would like to hear everyone's take on this. Thanks! 1/2 ppr 

While I like Crabtree more than Jones Jr and Sanders, I do think you are valuing him too highly. He is a solid mid to high WR2.

Meanwhile, Jones Jr is a low end WR2/Flex and Sanders is a solid Flex. 

So basically you're giving up 2 players to climb maybe 5-10 slots in the WR rankings.

I'd start with anyone with weak WR depth who has a low end WR1 and work down from there if you have time. 

Edited by shnugen27
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.

Well my options if I decide to get and trade up with a 2 for 1 are:

Green

Jones 

Hopkins

Bryant 

Thielen

Hill 

Crabtree

Obviously Green and Jones will be difficult, but these are the WRs who are on rosters that have the weakest WR depth.  So you guys have already crossed Crabtree off that list. Any other WR who you wouldn't offer the trade for? 

39 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Thanks.

Well my options if I decide to get and trade up with a 2 for 1 are:

Green

Jones 

Hopkins

Bryant 

Thielen

Hill 

Crabtree

Obviously Green and Jones will be difficult, but these are the WRs who are on rosters that have the weakest WR depth.  So you guys have already crossed Crabtree off that list. Any other WR who you wouldn't offer the trade for? 

Start with putting offers out to Greens, Jones, and Hopkins. Doubt you will get a bite, but worth a shot.

Then move to Thielen and Hill.

Then Crabtree and Dez.

Baldwin, Thomas, Cooks, Evans, Fitz, and Landry are all on teams that wouldn't need WR depth? I'd try anyway.

57 minutes ago, shnugen27 said:

Start with putting offers out to Greens, Jones, and Hopkins. Doubt you will get a bite, but worth a shot.

Then move to Thielen and Hill.

Then Crabtree and Dez.

Baldwin, Thomas, Cooks, Evans, Fitz, and Landry are all on teams that wouldn't need WR depth? I'd try anyway.

I traded Landry away in a package deal to get Hunt yesterday. But yeah those other WRs are on rosters that just don't need more WRs. But you're right, I'll send them out.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi